024 𖤐 popcorn picker uper

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life
𖤐

𖤐 "guys," miguel interupted kenzie mid sentence. the group was hanging out, "ok bitch." "kenzie shut up and let's sneak out."

it was around 10 o'clock, and the group agreed to go to a movie. kenzie and the girls wanted a romance movie, while the guys wanted an action movie. so they decided to go with neither and watch a scary movie.

they were seated a little higher than the middle row, kenzie was on the right end with mason next to her and the others following.

before they movie started, kenzie noticed another group their age. she let it slip her mind, for now.

she slouched into her chair. kenzie's knees were bent and facing him. the tiniest jumpscare came up and mason flinched, practically smacking her leg.

"mason? are you a scaredy cat?" she teased, her voice was a whisper. "shut up," "so you are!" kenzie's voice raised. she heard a bunch of 'shhhh'es afterwards.

kenzie scooted his hand off of her thigh. she knew he was trying to rizz her up keeping his hand there, but she preferred if his hand were somewhere else.

"sorry," he whispered. "your ok masie." she giggled. it was funny how mason would always apologize when it was useless to. he needed to be on kenzie's good side. all the time.

kenzie took the hand of the opposite side of him and intertwined her fingers with his. mason arm was laid on the armrest, she rested her head onto his arm.

"wakey wakey fucker!" brady dumped his popcorn onto kenzie. she dozed off completely through the rest of the movie. "your so stupid." she ate some of the pieces of popcorn from the top of her head. mason taking a piece too and did the same.

"now clean this up." she ordered, looking at pile. "no," "just leave it." mason butted in, "no!"

kenzie started picking up some pieces and put them back into the bucket, but it stopped when mason picked her up, swinging her over his shoulder. "mason!"

"oh thank god, i thought she would stay all night picking up popcorn." becca said gratefully when everyone was out of the theater.

mason set her down back onto her feet. the group of the other teens walked by them, one of them looked familiar.

holy shit, "javon?"

𖤐

𖤐 MUAHAHAHAHAHAH