020 𖤐 kissed

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life
𖤐

𖤐 the group finally decided to walk around off set somewhere after tristan begged.

they have been dying to go to one of the many beaches in north carolina. so, they finally did.

it was a longish walk, mason and kenzie followed a little bit behind everyone.

"somebody take a dip with me!" becca asked, "no i'm already cold." kenzie replied hugging her bare arms.

becca ended up dragging maddy into the water with her and everyone following the two after. well, almost everyone.

"you said you're cold right?" mason said once everyone besides the two were diving into the water.

"yeah, it's fine though." she said back trying to stop him but he was already unzipping his hoodie.

"just stop," mason helped thread kenzie's arms through the sleeves of the hoodie and zipped it up for her.

"thanks masie." she folded the cuffs of the hoodie over a couple times, something she did with many sweatshirts of her own.

mason hummed back to her and repositioned himself so he was laying on his stomach, kenzie did the same.

the two looked through kenzie's album so far of the whole black phone project. through each laugh, her head got closer and closer to him. so close, her head was now laid on his shoulder.

somehow, a picture she almost posted on instagram got put into the album. kenzie scrolled past it quick but mason snatched her phone.

mason went back into the picture and sent it to himself. he saw his name '💓masie💓' as first suggested. both that and his name made butterflies swarm in his stomach. the littlest things kenzie would do would make mason like her more and more.

he handed his phone back to her like he did nothing. kenzie looked at him with her phone in her hand.

"ok rizz," "yeah well it worked because you blushing like crazy." mason followed, after her remark.

kenzie opened up the camera app to see that she was indeed blushing, a lot.

kenzie let out a small laugh, mason eyes were locked with hers.

kenzie couldn't take her eyes off of his big brown eyes. she saw his eyes follow all around her face, and to her lips. one thing led to another and the two were leaning in to kiss.

but something stopped them from getting that one centimeter closer. it was miguel and tristan, jumping on the two.

"tristan get off me your soaked." she whined. "getting mason sweatshirt soaked." miguel said sassily. tristan 'pft'ing immediately after.

"ok bye," "yeah bye to them but hi to us!" becca said sounding like she had to say something urgently. "ok come on kenz!" maddy dragged kenzie's arm.

"no fucking way, did you almost just kiss mason?" "yeah, i think."

𖤐

𖤐 YEAHHHHH THEY AINT KISSING YET also pls add more comments they are honestly fun to read