031 𖤐 less couple-y

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —messages, real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
messages, real life
𖤐

the black phone📞📞
mack donalds - kenzie
mason mclovin it - mason
migu - miguel
lemon - maddy
weed - brady
trippy tris - tristan
paperboy - jacob
rebussy - becca

trippy tris
guys

let's sneak out again

paperboy
yassification

mack donalds
um jacob

never again

paperboy
ok

mack donalds
but yeah i'm down

mason said he wants too to

migu
your with mason???🫢🤨

mack donalds
yea

weed
hm

migu
hm

rebussy
kenz ditch ur lover for me and maddy

mack donalds
omw

mason mclovin it
kenzie i hate u

mack donalds
no u don't

mason mclovin it
yea i dont

trippy tris
save this shit for when you guys r alone

mason mclovin it
sorry

mack donalds
sorry

migu
k meet at my trailer at 8

𖤐

𖤐 kenzie was wearing an off-the-shoulder crewneck and jeans with converse. before she left the trailer, she sprayed some of maddy's perfume on.

"okay, where are we going?" maddy asked as her, kenzie, and becca approached mason, brady, jacob, tristan, and miguel.

"i don't know bout' you guys but i'm hungry as shit." miguel confessed, "yeah let's go eat somewhere."

the group was walking to ihop, kenzie was walking with miguel. but mason pulled her away from him, so they were now walking in the back.

"mason, can't we just be less couple-y today? for their sake." she pleaded, "we are a couple?" a grin grew on mason's face. "shut up you know what i mean."

"like, we just kissed. this isn't going to disappear anytime soon." kenzie added, "we did more than just kiss." "okay mason we made out a little bit. just hear me out." she started walking away but mason caught up to her.

"i'm hearing you, i know what you mean. i'm sorry, i'm just giving you shit." mason explained, "okay it starts now." she squeezed his hand and ran back to miguel.

as they waited, kenzie took notice of a group of guys which one of them kept staring at her. it was weird as shit everytime he would because she would always catch him.

mason swong his arm around kenz. it looks like he took notice too.

"mason," kenzie knocked his arm off of her shoulder. "i'm sorry, it's just." he was too embarrassed to say. but kenzie knew exactly what it was, which made her laugh. "stop." he spoke annoyed. but soon after started laughing too.

𖤐

𖤐 AHHHH 2K READS I LOVE YOU GUYS LITWRALLY WITH MY WHOLE HEART!!!! kissy kissy for you all!!! 💋💋💋