036 𖤐 finesse

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life
𖤐

𖤐 it's barely been a week since the black phone filming had come to an end. everybody was packing, some people had already left. but the main cast, robby, and scott were still in wilmington.

mason, maddy, becca, miguel, jacob, and brady had all agreed to finesse their parents into spending a a night in the nearest hotel just so they could stay with eachother for kenzie's birthday.

all of them were packed, everyone was outside in front of their trailers. emotional as hell.

scott was the first to cry, "i love you kids, thank you." he brought them all into a group hug.

kenzie, maddy, becca, and miguel were ugly crying. while mason, jacob, and brady only let a few tears loose, them not wanting to embarrass themselves in front of the girls but miguel not giving a shit.

everyone took turns hugging individually, finally both kenzie and mason's last person to hug, was eachother.

even though they'd still be together for the next day or two, this would be the last time they would be outside their trailers, on set.

one of mason's hands was on her lower back, the other was on the back of kenzie's head.

they pulled out of the hug and mason wiped kenzie's teary face. and then tucked both pieces of her hair behind her ears, his fingers dragging to the ends of her hair and then back to his sides.

the girls took a uber together, and the boys did too. they headed to the hotel they were staying at.

they all made sure their rooms were on the same floor and asked their parents if they could use their card to pay. except kenzie didn't ask, she just thought of it as her birthday present.

kenzie had birthday presents a lot. good thing her parents didn't give a shit.

they all headed to bed, with each one of them looking forward to the day planned for kenzie's birthday tomorrow.

𖤐

𖤐 this is making me sad