023 𖤐 often

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life
𖤐

𖤐 mason was dreading this week for his next scene. he hated getting emotional, hated it. even though he was an actor, mason always just preferred the more intense scenes.

scott insisted his friends would come and watch him. mason had to get into his feels and needed his friends after wards, is what scott would say.

mason started with unscrewing little nails, after he moved the small vent. he was in a freezer.

mason smashed and smashed his shoulder. his goal as finney was to tip the freezer over.

now, he's given up, mason started to get into 'the zone' and cry.

and so he did, he sobbed. smacking his head against the side of the freezer. "cut!"

tristan was clapping and went to hug mason, but mason totally swerved him. mason went straight to kenzie.

he sorta towered over her, mason arms were wrapped around kenzie's neck. this caught kenzie off guard, all of mason's weight was on kenzie. he wasn't saying anything, until, "my legs feel like jello."

"really masie?" he finally pulled out of the hug but tried to hide his teary face secretly. "someone's embarrassed," she wiped some of mason's loose tears away.

"ok so are we ignoring that your only acknowledging kenz?" maddy gave mason attitude. "sorry, sorry maddy."

"yeah your going to have to let go of kenzie's hand first." maddy said which made both kenzie and mason look down at their hands tangled together.

the two didn't have a clue how they got that way, but they both wanted their hands to be like that more often. and kenzie wanted mason to hug her like that more often.

𖤐

𖤐 #2 for mason thames are you kidding???

thank you guys sm💓💓💗