025 𖤐 javon, jaden, and jayla

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life
𖤐

𖤐 "no fucking shit, kenz? i thought i maybe saw you but i didn't want to believe it." javon said, ditching his twin and sister.

"kenzie!" jayla surrounded her arms around kenzie, not letting her go. "jayla stop being a hog, let me say hi." jaden complained.

they got a little distracted but she knew the others felt a little awkward. "oh yeah, these are my friends!" kenzie spoke happily as the others introduced themselves.

as soon as mason said his name, javon raised his eyebrows up and down to kenz. "what?" "walker told me, so he's the-" he couldn't finish his sentence because kenzie shoved him. "hell no bitch your not creasing these shoes." javon steadied himself and looked at his jordan's to see that they were in fact the same.

"your so annoying javon," she teased. "your still mean, just be nice." "your mean! remember when you 'accidently' threw me into a dumpster." kenzie said enthusiastically.

javon and kenz started hitting eachother over and over, and did a few cartwheels. to be honest, they were flirting, but in the least romantic way possible. but if they were 3 years younger, it would've been romantic.

you see, after filming euphoria, both kenzie and javon starting liking eachother. they even dated for a solid day, but just liked eachother better as friends. no, best friends.

so yeah, there was some undeniable chemistry between the two.

the two didn't even notice they started walking away from the others, "shit i'm here with my friends. i can't just leave them." the rest of them overheard, maddy intervened. "it's ok kenzie, go catch up with them. we will see you tomorrow."

"are you sure?" kenzie asked, "i want you gone so leave." miguel replied which made jaden and javon chuckle, but kenzie roll her eyes. "it's ok kenzie, go!"

she noticed how mason had a kinda pissed look on his face. kenzie just hoped he get over her pretty much ditching them, but he could never ever know that she liked javon. kenzie knew it would just fuck shit up.

𖤐

𖤐 you guys called it!!!