022 𖤐 kenzie's the most perfect special girl

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —messages, real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
messages, real life
𖤐

fav girls💓😘
mrs thames - kenzie
bec🫶 - becca
maddybaddiebofanny - maddy

bec🫶
you ok honey

maddybaddiebofanny
i'm going to kill mason

mrs thames
i'm more sad than mad

i'll come out in a little bit i want to be alone rn

i love you guys

maddybaddiebofanny
we love you more💗

𖤐

𖤐 kenzie wiped her pooling tears with the sleeve of mason's sweatshirt.

she couldn't let a boy make her feel like pluto. but she couldn't let a boy not make her feel like pluto. she was confused as shit.

it didn't hit kenzie like a bus as least, but she had a feeling that he was just going to drift from her slowly. just like her parents. oh but she was so, so wrong. she was taking this the wrong way. yes, mason said some stupid shit, but she needed to hear him out.

"kenzie can you please let me in." mason knocked.

she couldn't remember the last time he called her kenzie. it's always been, mackie, or mack.

"no," she chocked.

mason was devastated with himself. he was praying she would let him in. but when he was denied, he went in her trailer anyway.

"mason what the fuck." she wiped her freshly fallen tear.

"please mack you have to let me explain." "we aren't just friends mason and you know that. you know what we almost did yesterday."

it was quiet for a moment.

"this is going to sound so stupid. i just wanted miguel to shut up. i was thinking about what you would've wanted me to say." he explained.

"well that's not what i wanted you to say at all, maybe you don't know me at all."

the two were standing up, kenzie's arms were crossed.

"mackie don't be like that," mason took a few steps closer to her and unfolded her arms grabbing her hands. god, kenzie was such a sucker for physical touch.

"i know we aren't just friends. i like you, like really, really do. your the most perfect special girl." mason said not breaking a millisecond of eye contact even when kenzie tried to hide her stupid smile.

mason lifted her chin with his finger, "so?"

she moved his finger on her chin down so she was holding both of his hands again. she used the weight of his hands to boost her up the tiniest bit to place a peck on his cheek.

"yeah i like you too."

𖤐

𖤐 i want a friendship like becca maddy and kenzie's.