018 𖤐 cute

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life
𖤐

𖤐 kenzie was with maddy and the two were walking towards mason, he was looking at something. or someone.

mason was staring, admiring ethan hawke. something about the way he was looking at ethan made kenzie giggle.

"huh, what?" mason looked down at her, maddy ran away to becca probably to go watch the couple.

"you really are a fan?" "yeah, he's like my biggest inspiration." mason flushed.

kenzie thought about the way mason looked at him, "that's co-ute." kenzie smacked her mouth.

"what?" he cocked with a chuckle. she sighed as she thought to herself. just say it.

"it's," she hesitated. "cute." kenzie played with the rings on her fingers.

mason was really surprised, he had a clue kenzie messed up saying another word and cute, combining the two. but he totally thought she was going to go with the other word or say something completely different.

was this the time? was mason going to tell her?

mason didn't want to, he couldn't. it wasn't the perfect time. although there was never going to be a perfect time, mason pondered.

"well, that's pretty cute that you said that." mason said back, "oh really?" mason 'mhm'ed after kenzie's response.

the two looked totally silly stupid. they were blushing, embarrassed, and all lovey dovey.

kenzie rocked her weight back and fourth, mason noticed and found another thing that was cute about kenz.

"hi friends!" miguel greeted, (he witnessed the whole thing). tristan, brady, jacob, and the girls were with him.

"hi miguel," kenzie and mason jinxed. they looked at eachother after, and looked away quickly after. god, these two have to say they like eachother sometime soon. it was getting miserable for all the others watching them
flirt, and how it was so obvious that they liked eachother. they all thought the same thing besides kenzie and mason of course, they needed the two to confess their feelings.

"ok lovers, let's walk somewhere." tristan concluded.

𖤐

𖤐 THANK YOU GUYS!!! the tears keep growing!!!<333