34 𖤐 loved

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life
𖤐

𖤐 it was kenzie's mom calling her, in the flesh. the 'white phone' bitch!

words couldn't come out of kenzie's mouth. but by the look on her face, mason knew it was bad.

she flipped her phone showing mason, "it's going to be ok, just answer and see what she wants." mason sat up with her as she nodded.

"hello?" kenzie spoke shakily into the phone.

"mackenzie aitken? hi this is rayna hart-"

"mom, it's kenzie." she said as her heart broke. literally broke.

her mom called the wrong fucking person.

"oh god, sorry mackenzie i meant to call a," her voice rambled on as it began to muffle when it drifted from kenzie's ear. kenzie hung up on her.

her eyes were on the verge of expolding with tears, "kenz." mason said softly as he pulled her into a hug.

he was so mad, but he couldn't let her see that. not now. mason needed to comfort her, and that's what he was going to do.

"i'm so sorry sweetie," he pulled the hair lightly that trapped between them so it draped back over kenzie's back.

"everything i said earlier i mean. you mean so much to me."

kenzie 'mhm'ed and wiped away her tears, missing one so mason wiped it away for her. her giving him the smallest smile.

"i know it's not the happiest time now but i have a audition tape i've hidden from you. it's really, really fucking bad, like. wait shit this is a bad time," "no masie, you lead me on, so show me." kenzie smirked, which made mason smile back at her.

he loved the way she smiled.

and just like that, her mind was swept away from the sadness of her parents and went back to where it usually was, mason.

she loved the way he'd always made her smile.

𖤐

𖤐 some of this made me cringe a little but it's cute they're young.

THANK U GUYS FOR 4000 READS HOLY FUCK

also, after this story i'm almost 100% sure i'm doing a jj maybank one, yes i ditched the conrad idea.

LOVE U ALL! 💋💋