032 𖤐 whispers

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life
𖤐

𖤐 "girls i'm scared." kenzie confessed, "why?" becca asked.

"you see that table over there." maddy shot her head to the group of guy's table. "maddy god damn don't make it obvious."

"sorry, okay so what's up with them?" "one of them keeps," "stop disincluding." jacob interrupted.

"shut up jacob," kenzie looked at him weird. "you guys ready to order?"

the group ordered and got onto a new topic to talk about.

"hey so what's up with you and kenzie?" tristan whispered. "what?" "you heard me."

"okay i confessed," mason whispered back. "you did, or kenzie?" "bro tristan shut up, i did." his voice raised.

"dang so that's why you guys are so weird now." mason gave a obvious look back at him. "you were so jealous earlier," tristan added.

"do you watch my every move?" mason questioned. "yeah, when it comes to you and kenzie," "would you guys like to share your conversation with the class?" kenzie spoke over them.

after their food came and they all paid their bill, they got up and were walking out, until.

"hey um," it was the boy from earlier. he was talking to kenzie, "can i get your number?"

"no sorry," she said without hesitating. the kid was embarrassed, but there was only one person she'd give her number to. even though he already had it, if he'd ask, kenzie would give her number to him 1000 times.

kenzie spun around to see the rest of them gone, and just mason standing there. "okay i'm done with this less couple-y shit."

𖤐

𖤐 THANK U GUYS FOR 3K READS!!! sorry i haven't posted a chapter in a bit, i lost motivation😎