012 𖤐 rip bruce

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life
𖤐

𖤐 "ok kenzie and tristan! we are ready for you!" robby said.

the two began to walk together. "i know you like mason." "shut up."

"just admit it!" tristan teased, "get on your bike tris."

"bye donna!" kenzie said as becca left out of the camera's frame.

kenzie began to walk, the cameras were on her. and something caught her eye which was tristan on his bike, and a black van approaching which ethan hawke was in.

kenzie watched as the van pulled over and took tristan. it was the 'grabber'.

she stepped back and the van drove away. her character was supposed to seem clueless and scared.

kenzie looked around, for anyone, she sat on the the curb. she was supposed to get close to crying before mason came out of his house.

she thought of pluto and her eyes filled with tears, "holly?" a voice behind her shook.

he walked up to her and kenzie wiped her tears away. "are you ok?" she mumbled, "no."

"i think, i." kenzie stuttered. mason sat down on the curb with kenzie as stared into her eyes.

she looked off as she 'found the words' to explain, "what is it?"

"i think i saw bruce get kidnapped, by." she began to whisper, "the grab, you know." kenzie was supposed to be too scared to saw his name.

"why didn't you go to the police?" he began to panic, he said other things too along the lines of why she didn't get help.

"i'm sorry! i got scared." she raised her voice.

"let's go together ok?" he got up first, offering kenzie a hand. deja vu right?

they were being filmed by the front, their shoulders were practically touching. it was supposed to seem awkward.

"what are we supposed to say?" she asked, breaking the awkwardness. "just everything you told me with better detail i think." "what if i'm scared to talk to them." kenzie blurted.

"i will do the talking then," mason said trying to make some of her nerves go away.

they walked into the police station, "what are you here for kids?" one of the female actors said. "can you say it?" kenzie whispered in mason's ear. he looked at her with a tight smile, and nodded.

"we saw someone get kidnapped, can we talk to someone?" the actress looked at the two, shocked.

"okay, can we talk to the witness?" one of the deputies rambled after a few moments.

kenzie walked in fine but mason was held back, "just the witness kid." "but," kenzie mumbled. the two looked at eachother, kenzie had a scared face while mason had a 'it's going to be ok' face.

after kenzie started to explain, the camera faded out.

𖤐

𖤐 by now it was late, kenzie had lost track of
time and scott needed some time to look at the footage, so her and mason got a break.

everyone else was sleeping so it was just them two.

they were sitting in a open trailer looking at their scripts again. kenzie's eyes became heavy, and everything went black.

"uh mackie?" mason pocked kenzie who had fallen asleep on his shoulder. she just mumbled, and mason chuckled. "what?" she got up from his shoulder.

"scott needs us to film again." mason groaned. "i'll give you a piggy back come on." she spoke eagerly, "you were just sleeping how do you have so much energy?"

"i don't, i'm just trying to wake myself up. now get on my back." kenzie ordered, so mason did what he was told.

as soon as mason put half of his weight on kenz, she fell. the two were rolling on the floor cackling. "come on kids we don't have all night."

𖤐

𖤐 the scene started to shoot again after mason and kenzie got touch ups. they continued by kenzie walking out of one of the deputies doors.

"if you see or hear anything else ms. hopper, please let us know." she nodded and walked away with mason.

the two were about to part ways but mason had to ask something. "do you want me to walk you home?" "are you sure? my house is kinda far." "yeah," he reassured. after he said yes, she smiled.

time skipped and they were coming up to 'holly's' house. "thank you finney." she smiled, "night holly." he walked away. the camera showed kenzie walking into her house with a big smile on her face.

𖤐

𖤐 FILLER CHAPTER!! but this is cute