40 𖤐 epilogue

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life
𖤐

FAST FORWARD 2 YEARS

𖤐 "mackie you'll be great," mason said through the facetime.

"i know, i'm just a little nervous." she played with her rings, she was waiting in her getting ready room as she was going to be on the jimmy fallon show for the release of her new show 'what comes around.'

masons face disappeared when kenzie's mom was calling her.

"mase my moms calling me, i'll call you after the show, ok?"

"okay mack, love you."

"love you too." she hung up and answered her mom.

"hi honey!" her mom said happily, "hi mom." "i know your a little nervous, but there's a huge surprise when you come home baby."

"okay mom," kenzie giggled a little which made some of her nerves go away.

"mackenzie? we are ready for you!" one of the backstage people opened her door.

"alright mom, i'm going on now!" "me and dad are watching, love you mackenzie."

"love you mom."

your probably wondering, how the hell are kenzie and her mom talking like this. or more specifically, what the hell happened between them.

well, after the amusement park, everyone went back to her homes and mason couldn't take kenzie being so stuck up with her parents anymore. and after many, many times asking her, she finally agreed to talk with them how she was feeling.

to cut it short, kenzie and her parents got close again after that. just like they were many years back. they scheduled their art around kenzie more, none of them wanted their bond to get fucked again.

kenzie was wearing a beige silk dress, with pearl earrings, and layered a few gold necklaces.

as she heard her name get called, she walked onto the stage looking at the audience with a wave.

"hi mackenzie! so how are you!" jimmy spoke cheerfully, "hey! i'm doing well!"

jimmy began talking about her show and the mention of walker came up.

"so about your co-star, walker scobell, do you have anything to say about him?" jimmy asked.

kenzie chuckled, "he's probably going to get a little mad at me for this but, he actually has a girlfriend now! after two years, he got the guts to confess so that's great for walker."

the audience gasped and whispered a bit.

"can you say who walker is with currently?" jimmy looked first at the audience and then at kenz.

"i can't, but you will figure it out one day!" she smiled.

it was maddy mcgraw.

"speaking of relationships," kenzie knew where this conversation was going.

"how are you and mason thames?"

"we are good! perfect. we fly a lot to see each other a lot since he lives in new york, but yeah." kenzie could feel herself blushing.

even after two years, the thought of mason made kenzie blush, and that wouldn't ever change.

𖤐

𖤐 ITS COMPLETE! MY FIRST STORY WOOHOO!!!

anyways-
for the first story i've published ever i'm gotten so much love and it's insane to me. 15,000 people reading something i wrote, thank you guys soooo so so soooo much!!

please stay tuned for my next stories!<3