Prologue

Hii lovelies 🌺.
Here's my another creation.
I took the inspiration from one of my favourite series that's fifty Shades of grey .
Not everything going to be like the series.
But I'm hoping you all will love it and support my this story as you all have before to.
Here's the prologue just a snap inside the story .
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠Ӧ⁠v⁠Ӧ⁠。⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Seoul, South Korea.
**********************

Summers are approaching the country and the busy city Seoul is all set to witness another warm day . The roads being busy with vehicles and the streets full of people. Many going to their work and many coming back too.

In this whole busy city a beautiful boy just woke up to start his another day at work. If someone saw him first glance they'll surely will think of him as a model because his beauty is too mesmerizing to go unnoticed.

Kim Taehyung , 25 years old lives alone in the city Seoul. His family well being separated and his mom lives with her second husband while his father died years back. He works in a publication company that's the top of South Korea and doing great as he just came back from Newyork a year back and bang this job.

He got up and tie his shoulder length hair in a bun , getting up from his comfortable bed he walk to the bathroom and look at his gloomy face . He took his 20 minutes to complete his morning routine and shower before picking up a formal suit and dressing his hair in a ponytail.

Checking himself in the mirror he went downstairs to prepare a lite breakfast for himself.

" Ok..tae you could do this..." He said to himself and have his breakfast listening to his favourite songs that's jazz . He after washing the dishes walk upstairs to wear his shoes and took his bag with his iPad and earphones too .

" Ok... let's get it" he smiles to himself and get outside of his house after locking it .

" Hii.. Taehyung dear... good morning" an elderly woman said looking at him with warm smile.

" Good morning aunt Misun...I'm good and off to work.. have a nice day.." he great his neighbour and unlock his car before driving through the road to his work place.

As he stop on the signal he look outside and his gaze fell on the big hoarding on the road . But what took his attention is the name and that's all it takes to bring all the memories he kept inside his heart to come up.

" Even after years you're name doesn't want to leave from my life.... huh!" He chuckled and drive away from there .

He stop his car inside the underground parking and get off taking his bag .

He walk outside making people take a double glance at the beauty walking to the entrance of the company.

Well what could we say he's an art himself.

There is the publication company,
" The Hybe Publication Company".

There is the publication company, " The Hybe Publication Company"