Chapter 12

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
How are you all doing.
Here's another update.
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

2023_Seoul , South Korea.
*****************************

Seoul the soul of South Korea, busy people, busy streets, busy roads and busy minds

Seoul the soul of South Korea, busy people, busy streets, busy roads and busy minds . Everyone minding their own business, spending hours in office hardly having time for themselves alone .

But you should not be to much busy to forget their own family gathering but Jeon Jungkook will not agree to it . Because to him business comes first and foremost. That's the reason he's been winning the title of business tycoon of the year in row for two years .

After setting his business roots in Europe he came back to his homeland and started a fresh company with his own name without his family help and now it's the top most publishing and editing company in whole Korea.

Now he's sitting in his car going to his office to start his day with a hectic schedule onwards.

"Cheng , please stop the car near the cafe , I want a coffee" he says in monotone making the driver nods his head .

He look outside at the busy road , the winters are approaching soon in Korea . Winter is the season he likes a lot because it numb his body and mind that helps him no to thought about things he wants to forget.

The car stopped near the cafe and the driver step down to bring the coffee for his boss .

Jungkook took his iPad and found his schedule which his secretary never forgets to send him in advance. He have a meeting with new publication company they overtake.

So he's meeting their head editor for changes and contract signing today .

After picking his coffee the driver came back and give it to the ceo.