Chapter 8

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Thank you so much for votes.
Here's another update.
Enjoy ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Life make you go through a lot in life and every moment taught you something but since Taehyung had met Jungkook he isn't able to understand the ceo well. He always shows he doesn't care for anyone except his business but the way he's holding him right now making him see a different face of ceo which he hides from everyone..

The car stops at the parking of  Jungkook's building as the driver open the door for them. First Jungkook get down and help Taehyung to come out. Taehyung wrap the ceo's blazer tightly around his body and walk by side of him . Both are lost in their own thoughts and reach to the penthouse in minutes.

As they reached to the top floor Jungkook lead Taehyung inside. Tae look around and found it all dark and silent.

" You want to take a shower...?" Jungkook try to be careful with his words as he know that Taehyung could be in any mind condition now.

" Yeah ..that would be good" Taehyung drop his clothes on the floor and sat in the bathtub relaxing as soon as his body hit the warm water. Jungkook who's looking for a bathbomb come soon and gave it to him.

" Call me if you need anything" he says and turn to leave but Taehyung's voice stop him in middle.

" What if I say I want you here with me right now...." Taehyung look at those shiny dark eyes with his . Jungkook clench his jaw before unbuttoning his shirt and dropping his pants and walking towards the naked male in his bathtub before he comes out of his briefs too. Taehyung blushes as he saw the muscles flexing and get aside to let Jungkook slip behind himself.

Jungkook wrap his arms around the petite waist of other and kiss his nape . Tae shudders a breath and get comfortable between the warmth of other.

" You know... you shouldn't be out there on your own when such assholes alone..." Taehyung gulps in fear because he knows the anger of the ceo .

" Are you saying that I'm not strong enough to protect myself " he says getting a little bit offended but the words .

" That's not it Tae.... I say how vulnerable you were there in front of that fucking prick.... I swear to god I would have sue him right there and then if I don't have have you there ..... I was worried..you messaged me you were going out ..so after I got done with my work ... I really want to see you and meet you but never thought that it's going to be this way..." he spats all his thoughts looking at the city buildings from the mirror in front of the bathtub.

Tae signs and turn around strandling the other, making him look at him.

" I'm sorry... please Jungkook... forget about it ... please... don't talk to me in that tone of yours ...you know I don't like it... please and I promise I will stay away from him ok ... please " he caress his face and leans down to kiss him softly melting the other in the kiss . But Jungkook thought about how the other man try to force himself on Taehyung make his vein pop out and he held the other tightly before molding their lips harshly didn't give Taehyung a chance to breathe before invading his mouth and sucking the muscle inside.

Tae moans in his mouth and scrach the nape of other but Jungkook tighten his hold on him and got up holding Taehyung against himself.

Both pull back before joining their lips again with more passion and aggression. Jungkook walk to his room and drop Taehyung on the bed .