Chapter 20

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Hope you all are doing well and good 😊.
Here's another update.
Enjoy (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Sometime universe plays games with you and make you stood right in the most confusing situation of your life . That's how Taehyung is feeling right now . The meeting went good but that's wasn't his concern, his concern was Jeon Jungkook who was leading the meeting but what confused him was the aura of the said man . He doesn't look liked the old Jungkook to Taehyung. Because old Jungkook doesn't apologize to anyone but the ceo did .

He leans back on the couch as his hands caress yeontan's fur who finally came back to him . The little cute pup is sleeping on his lap .

" Did he lost his memories or something?" He mumbled.

" No ..if he did , he must have forgotten the names of the BODs....but how come his behaviour changed so drastically...." He pouts and hug tannie close .

" He was no where in these six months and now suddenly he came back all well and good....but Jimin was saying that he left to Las Angeles....." His head is hurting thinking about all the things so he thought of making himself a cup of tea.

He kept tannie on the couch carefully and walk to the kitchen. Assembling the material he kept the tea to boil .

" Aah... Tae stop thinking about him...why am I even concern....he could go to hell and come back but not in my life...." He growl in frustration.

As now he took his tea to drink sitting back in the living room, the doorbell of his apartment rang and make him confused as who's it must be at this time , he wasn't expecting anyone.

He walk to the entrance and open the door only to get the biggest shock of the day .

" Jun.... Jungkook..." He stutter, he pinch himself to know if he's dreaming or something because why would Jeon Jungkook will come to his home .

There Jungkook stood with a wide smile on his face one hand holding a boquet of flowers and other in his pants pocket.

" What....what are you doing here?" Taehyung asks nervously.

" I came to meet you Mr Kim.... won't you invite me inside?" Jungkook says as he look at the beautiful male in front of him looking so cute .

 won't you invite me inside?" Jungkook says as he look at the beautiful male in front of him looking so cute

Maybe Taehyung should have removed his apron before opening the door.

" Look Mr Jeon...why are you even here , I'm sure we don't have anything to converse about" he says trying to look serious in front of the handsome make standing here .