Chapter 17

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Thank you so much for your engaging support.
Here's another update.
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Now it's almost lunch time and Taehyung just finished reading the draft that Jungkook had given to him and he must say he's surprised by the choice of ceo .

" He have good eyes for great stories....but not a good heart though" he laugh and get up as Sehun texted him to meet at the ground floor because they are leaving for their lunch .

He took his bag with him and see himself in the phone camera before leaving the room. As he waits for the elevator another ge check his message box which is full of Jimin' s and his conversation they had in between.

He smiles at the cute pics that Jimin sent him then only the elevator came he look up and the doors open but soon that smile turn into frown because there stood Jeon Jungkook in all his glory.

Jungkook smirks looking at him ," Won't you come inside Mr Kim" he asks .

Tae thought for sometime before shaking his head ," It's ok Mr Jeon I'll wait...you must have important work ..so you should leave first as I'll take another elevator thank you very much..." He says and immediately ran to the other opened elevator before pushing the button to ground floor.

He pat his chest " That was easy...good job Tae.." he smiles and the elevator stop at the ground floor.

Walking outside greeting few of the employees he found Sehun talking to someone on his phone.

As Sehun saw Taehyung coming to him ge ends the call and give him a smile.

" All ready..." Tae hums and they both left the office. But unknown to the dark pair of eyes watching them with intensity in them .

" Taylor....bring my car outside" he says and walk out , as he walk many girls swoon over him like he's hot and everyone is aware .

He sat Inside the car before he asks the driver to drive to the given address.

" Yeah...I'm coming don't worry,Is Jimin also there with you ?" He asks looking outside.

" Hmm... no there's nothing...yeah ." He ends the call and wait for the restaurant to come . Today Yoongi asked him to join them for lunch as they are going to discuss few things too .

His mood is already sour as Taehyung left somewhere with that Sehun. Like us this person is human magnet or something everyone get attracted to him .

Taehyung and Sehun came to a very famous restaurant of Seoul as Sehun personally booked their table beforehand.

" Sehun..how did you get reservation here ?" Taehyung asks as he thank the other sitting on the chair.

how did you get reservation here ?" Taehyung asks as he thank the other sitting on the chair