Chapter 16

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Thank you so much for votes and reads 🌺.
Here's another update for you all.
Enjoy (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

A loud sound of slap heard in the empty room as an angered Jimin hit Jungkook on his cheek making the other face turn to other side . Taehyung kept looking down not being able to make his friend calm down while Yoongi immediately pull Jimin towards himself.

" How dare you.... Jungkook...how could you do that .... I.. I was thinking in these all years that maybe... maybe Taehyung left you too without telling anything..but. ..but you were the reason...you are the goddam reason behind him leaving everything there ....just because you fucking can't be truthful to anyone..." He shouts and Yoongi hug him close rubbing his back .

" Jimin ... I" Jungkook try to say but Taehyung bear him into it .

" Jimin ... there's no need to blame anyone here ...it was my decision to leave ok.... and I have moved on from it long time back and please Minnie you also forget about it .... I don't want to talk about this thing again ok....now calm down hmm.... Yoongi... could you please take him out to get some fresh air .....and make him drink something too..."
Jimin try to say no but Yoongi took him out .

Now in the silence Jungkook is just looking down not ablaze to met Taehyung's eyes who's challenging him to say anything again.

" Look Taehyung... I..." He says but Taehyung stops him not letting him say anything at all .

" You look Jungkook....this whole thing whatever happened, happened it's over for me and I have moved on....so you should too... I mean you already did but please don't bring that conversation again and again.... things were over between us years back the night I left . Now if ever we are going to have a conversation it's totally going to be about work related nothing else...... I don't want to associate with you again Mr Jeon if it's not about work....so last time I'm saying stop doing these things...ok..." He says loud and clear trying to maintain the sterness in his voice because he needs to let other know he's not kidding this time.

He turn to leave but stop before looking over his shoulder and saying," Oh ... I forgot to say this before.... congratulations Mr Jeon...or should I say Mr J....on your marriage...I'm happy for you..." And all Jungkook heard the thud of door shutting.

He chuckled before laughing out loudly.

" How ...how easily they all blamed me....just because I never said my side story.....how easily you have said Taehyung.. I've moved on when there wasn't a moment passed in which I didn't remember you....you left but with that my heart starts to beat for you ...you made me realise I do have a heart that I'm not a monster like people called me.... like my father said to me that I don't have a heart .... I do... and it beats for you....but just because I'm fucking Jeon Jungkook everyone thinks this man doesn't feel hurt.... doesn't feel the need to get comfort ... doesn't feel the pain....what a joke...." a knock on the make him regain his posture as he took his blazer and wear it .

" Mr Jeon... everyone is asking for you " his secretary says .

" I'm coming..." He walk with him and like that in a second he changes his expression from vulnerable to cold , heartless Jeon Jungkook.

Well the party was really a blockbuster for him right ?.

Two days passed and today finally Taehyung is going to office after a long time he thinks. He's so used to working now if he gets even a more day holiday he starts feeling bore .