Chapter 6

Hii lovelies 🌺.
Thank you so much for votes..
And comments.
Enjoy (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
********************

The new morning comes with a ray of sunshine as the light falls on the sleeping man back who open his eyes and look at the other side of the bed only to found it empty.

Jungkook got up and walk outside of the room to the living room looking for certain male who's no where to be found. But then heard the sound of someone's humming he smiles and walk to the kitchen only to met with a sexy yet cute sight of Taehyung humming a song and swaying his hips only wearing Jungkook's shirt .

" Good morning...." Taehyung flinch and turn around keeping a hand in his heart.

" Aah... don't scare me like that... good morning to you too...are you up for some pancakes?" Jungkook hums as Taehyung giggle and start making the pancake. Till then Jungkook makes few phone calls but his eyes never left the male in his kitchen.

Now both having their breakfast together Jungkook praises Taehyung's cooking making the other male shy .

As tae get done with his food he look around to find tissue to clean his hand but Jungkook took his hand in his and lick his fingers which have syrup on them making him gulp in nervousness.

" This taste much more sweeter ...." The ceo whisper as he pick Taehyung up making the other wrap his legs around his waist and hold him by his neck . Jungkook walk inside the bedroom and drop Taehyung on the bed .

" Do you trust me. ....?" Taehyung blink his eyes as yes but Jungkook wants his words .

" Say....do you trust me babyboy .." he asks again in his deep husky voice.

" Yes....yes I do" Jungkook nods his head and walk inside his closest making Taehyung .

Jungkook open one of the drawer and took out one of his favourite tie walking outside he look at the laying beautiful muse of his .

" Get up...." Taehyung does as Jungkook asked him .

" Strip ..." Blood runs to his cheeks as he look at the other taking off his clothes making Taehyung squirm and he drop the shirt down now standing naked in front of the ceo . Jungkook look at the pink golden skin of other and pull him closer wrapping his arm around his waist.

" Put your hands up .." Taehyung raise his hand and Jungkook softly hold them and wrap the tie around them giving a tight grip on other's hands.

" You're going to love ..this..." Excitement fills in Taehyung's body as Jungkook push him on the bed and get on top of him straddling his thighs .

As Jungkook going to kiss those beautiful lips a sudden sound make him stand back and Taehyung giggle looking at the scared face of other.

" What...what happened..?" He asks and Jungkook just wear his tshirt and lowers before untieing Taehyung's hand helping him wear the shirt.

" It's my mom....you wear something down there , I'll see .. what's she's doing here at this time?" He jog outside and Taehyung laugh looking at the now cute ceo .

" He can be cute too .." he pouts and look for something to wear down .

There in the living room sit elegantly a woman wearing an elegant dress and hair tied in a bun .