Chapter 2

Hii lovelies 🌺.
Here I'm with another chapter as I've promised to you all .
Enjoy (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
----------------------

As soon as Taehyung comes out of the company he took Deep breaths and look up in the sky. Getting inside his car he drove to his apartment.

All he could think right now is of Jeon Jungkook, the man he is . Drive from Los Angeles to San Diego took him time .When he reached to his apartment he met a sight of Jimin laughing and eating churros.

" Look like you're having fun Minnie..." He make the other male yelp in surprise and turn towards him. Jimin look at him with big smile as Taehyung took off his coat .

" Taetae ... you're here , how the interview goes ?, Was it difficult to cop up with him ?, Was he as handsome and hot as people says ?" He start asking questions without letting Taehyung to answer one .

" Tell me ... How did he look in real life ..like the Jeon Jungkook" he look at Taehyung with teasing eyes making tae Huff and sit on the couch next to him.

Taehyung think of the man he met today and gulp when he remembered his intidimating eyes .

" He....he was very formal...very decent and bold too..." Jimin sit straight as he took interest in his friend's talk.

" Very ...very intimidating and sharp too ...like clean.." Taehyung complete but Jimin interrupt him .

" Wait ..wait ..what do you mean by clean... do you like..like him Kim Taehyung..hmm...do you find him hot...?" Jimin give him his I know you like him eyes , Taehyung groan and got up to walk to the kitchen.

" Well I've heard he's an asshole in real life though ... Like just profit took his interest nothing else " Jimin states as he follows Taehyung and sat on the chair in front of the aisle of kitchen.

" No he isn't...an asshole ok... he's very professional and maybe people doesn't know him well to write these sick things about him...you know.." Taehyung defend him without knowing.

" And you are defending him now ... I see taetae ...." Jimin sniker and giggle looking at his flustered friend.

" No I'm not...I'm..just stating facts ... and seriously Minnie.. what's the question you have arranged..like is he gay...? Common man..." Taehyung prepare himself some churros too .

" Well your this stating facts person is giving me an hard time as I couldn't able to manage single pic of his to use in the magazine....look like I have to search more .. and I'll take churros...thank you so much bear..." Jimin shouts as he ran to his room leaving his iPad on the kitchen aisle.

Taehyung pick up the iPad and scroll through the screen looking at the CEO picture from some events and conferences..few from the interview.

" Snap out of it tae....it's not good there ..." He said to himself and turn the screen off.

Next day.
------------

Taehyung is right now working in the "The Notebook" , that's a famous art gallery as well as the popular library in San Diego. He work here part timely and loves his job .

Books has always been a good friend of his being the reason he took English literature as his stream in subject. He wants to be an book publishing editor or well something close to it .