Chapter 19

Hii lovelies 🌺.
Thank you so much for 1k votes and I've also read your comments and it gives me few ideas on how I'm going to step further with the story. You all don't need to worry for Tae though because I love him and this time it's not going to be like pain and sacrifice from him ok.
Here's another update.
Enjoy (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

6 months later.
------------------

The Seoul city is all light up , the evening breeze making everyone's heart warm and calm . In this busy streets of the city two best friends are hanging out hands in hands.

" Taetae..." Taehyung hums looking around for the street food he wants to try for so long.

" When you and Sehun going to make it official?" Taehyung stop walking and look at Jimin who's looking at him with curiosity.

" We are not in hurry Minnie.... I've... I had a talk with him on this topic and we both want to get to know each other more ....so yeah no hurry" Jimin nods and they both walk upto a famous sushi restaurant.

Sitting on the chair they ordered their meals but again Jimin curiosity get the best out of him.

" So how was your vacation with Sehun ....did you enjoy it " Taehyung look at his face and that teasing smile to , he knows what his friend wants to know.

" It was amazing, we enjoyed a lot and roam around the city too...but it was not a vacation Minnie...we went there because of work ." He replies thanking the waiter as he served them their dishes .

Taehyung took a bite of his japchae and moan because of the taste while Jimin hums enjoying the meal.

" Tae " Taehyung hums still eating when Jimin clear his throat before speaking again.

" I'm sorry " Taehyung stop in between and look at him with questionable eyes.

" I...I'm sorry because how Yoongi talked to you last time....look he's just stressed ok...he didn't meant to hurt you or blame you Tae..." Taehyung signs before holding Jimin' s hand and making him stop in middle.

" Jiminaah ... I didn't ask ok... and I'm not complaining too... I understand he's worried because of ... because of his brother and all...so I don't feel bad at all... and it's not like he blame me directly ok...his intentions were not to make me culprit... I can understand well... and I had talked to him about it when he came to the company... and he apologized too...so don't worry hmm..." Jimin nods smiling and they both enjoy their meals .

After having the food they left and Taehyung walk to Jimin to where his car parked .

" Are you sure you don't want me to drop you ?" Jimin asks .

" Yes... I want to take a walk...drive safely ok..." Taehyung hug him and Jimin hold him tightly.

" Love you Taetae " Jimin peck his cheek .

" Love you too Minnie...bye " Jimin sat inside his car and drove away, Taehyung kept looking from behind and then turn around to go to his favourite place.

Months have passed away and he also accepting the change in his life gradually. After the accident news broke to him , he tried to visit Jungkook but Yoongi didn't let him in . And somehow Taehyung knows that he was blaming him but he didn't react . So after a month when Yoongi comes to Hybe Publication he apologized not with many words but Tae know he meant it then . So forgive him and move on.