Chapter 21

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Thank you so much for votes and reads 🌺.
Here's another update.
Enjoy (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Three months back.
------------------------

Las Angeles, CA.

" Good....very good....great Mr Jeon . .your recovery has been great....just in few more weeks.. you'll be ok " the doctor says and Jungkook wore his shirt back buttiong his shirt he got up and walk outside in the living room to found Yoongi sitting there .

" When I'll be going back to work Yoon ?" He asks sitting next to him .

" Just wait few more weeks....then do whatever you want to " Jungkook signs and lean on the couch .

" Did the doctor told you when I'm going to get my all memories back.... I can't live knowing I have forgotten half of my life's event " Yoongi look at his brother and saw him thinking hard .

" Kook... don't take stress ok... and it's not like something important happened in those years which you haven't remember...." He says clenching his jaw .

" Hmm....when are you going back?" Jungkook question him .

" Tonight..." They both get into a decent conversation about Jungkook's check up and other things.

As Yoongi getting his bag pack a thought comes in Jungkook's mind and he stop him as he's leaving.

" Do you know anyone named Kim Taehyung?" Yoongi stilled in his place as his grip tighten on the bag .

" I don't think so...I'm getting late, take rest hmm..." Jungkook nods his head and saw Yoongi leaving.

" Why did you lie Yoongi....Kim Taehyung, who were you....were you so close to me that I bought you here ....but in top of that your things were in my room....how?" He sat on the couch and took a envelope he asks his assistant to bring .

He opened it and his eyes fall on the beautiful portrait of the said name that isn't leaving his mind .

" I have to find out who you were to me, before I met the accident" Jungkook slept while searching for the information about his history Of past years he forgotten.

Days passed but he's still trying to find out about the things he knows for sure his brother is hiding from him. But the most shocking thing he came to know that he's was going to get married to someone. But because of his accident it doesn't goes as it plans . So now he's in his office if Las Angeles branch of Jeon's looking around at his things to atleast get one single thing related to his past . Because after months he knows that Yoongi doesn't want him to get his memory back but why he doesn't know the answer.

He open his last drawer of the table and bang it back again one's he saw there's nothing useful. But as he's passing by the other old files kept there his eyes fall on an legal folder . He stop and took it out blowing the dust from it .

" Magistrate court....!" He mumbled and open it as he started reading the document inside he feels his hands shaking and head paining again.

He grip tighten on the document and as he saw the name of the person on the document the file fell from his hand and he stumbled on the couch .