Chapter 15

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Thank you so much for votes and reads 🌺.
Here's another chapter.
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Taehyung look around at the party getting nervous because the hell he didn't even know anyone and the one he knows isn't anywhere in his sight yet .

" Looking for someone" he flinch as he turn back only to relax when he saw it's Sehun.

" God ...you gave me heart attack..." He cutely glare at him making the other laugh out loud .

" You are talking about giving heart attack....when you yourself looking like you are here to many attack to people by your etheral beauty. .... you're looking so gorgeous Taehyung...."  Taehyung doesn't know now how to reply to it . Sehun for sure many times complimented him by he always feel there's something else to it too.

" Thank you...you yourself is not looking bad..." He says back making the other person smile brightly.

" So what you'll like to have ...." He asks calling for a waiter to serve them drink.

" I... I don't know... maybe a cocktail would be better for now " Sehun nods and he took two glasses of cocktail from the waiter's tray .

Taehyung hums as the cold liquid touch his throat. Looking around the party hoping not to get seen by the Jeon's because it could be very awkward.

" Oh...did Mr J , got you..." Tae tighten his grip on the glass as he remembers how he left Jungkook back there after snapping out on him .

" He did .." he whispered but Sehun saw the unknown expression of his but try to not to think about it much .

" Do you know...we still have two days off... because the renevotion is still on..." Taehyung is not paying attention to whatever the other is talking about because his eyes are on Jeons brother standing far away from him.

Is Jimin still with Yoongi...? , What if I met him today...?

He thought as he remembers his best friend to whom he never met after leaving the LA without informing him too .

But why would Jeon Yoongi will stuck to one person.... he'll be like his brother only , yes....

He says to himself and Sehun stop talking when he felt that Taehyung walk away from there .

" Where is he going to?" He look around and in a second the other is nowhere to be seen .

Jungkook is talking to Yoongi about the announcement they have to make when someone pull him aside by his hand and he look at the person and that's enough to bring the anger on his face.

" Hii... darling...you didn't even greet me hm..., hello Yoongi..how are you?" So Hee says smiling brightly while holding Jungkook's arm tightly.

" I'm good... excuse me" Yoongi left from there and Jungkook glare at her .

" You love to play with my reputation don't you...!" So Hee laughs and nods her head .

" Oh believe me Jeon Jungkook.... I love it very much because that's the only thing you love right ...." She speaks maintaining the eye contact.

" Yeah... that's the only thing I love...so you should know I could go to any extent to keep it with me....." He spats and forcefully yank his hand out of her' s .