Chapter 7

Hii lovelies♡
Here's another update.
Enjoy ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
--------------------

Days passed by and Taehyung took his happy time to read the contract that Jungkook have given to him.

Both are being patient but Jungkook on the other hand isn't able to go through this much long process of time. He never in his life waited for someone. But he knows Taehyung worth the wait .

He's in the meeting right now, as the artictech team is giving him presentation about this . When an email took his attention. He opens it and a smirk form on his face .

From: Kim Taehyung

Why don't we arrange a meeting about the contract there's few things I want to negotiate with you and want you to explain me .

He typed a his email and send it.

" Please look at the third slide and make sure to change the things I've told you about...the meeting ends here " the employees left from there when Jung stood up and his secretary came to him.

" When I'm free ?" He asks.

" You have no meeting scheduled in the evening Mr Jeon" he hums looking at the design of the new hotel they are working on.

"  Prepare the conference room in the evening, as Mr Kim going to pay a visit for a work matters..." He told her and she left the room.

He smirk as he remembers Taehyung's words , " Negotiation hmm.. interesting " he chuckled and proceed with the work.

The evening comes soon as Jungkook stood in his office waiting for certain person to make his presence. He's looking at the cloudy weather outside and the busy streets of Las Angeles.

A notification pop on his phone as he look at it and walk outside.

On the other side Taehyung step inside the elevator and push the top floor button waiting for it to reach at the destined floor. He's nervous about this meeting but excited too . Holding the envelope in his hand he look ahead and soon the elevator stop on the floor making him take a deep breath as he step out of the elevator greeted by the secretary of Jeon Jungkook.

" Mr Kim... pleasure to have you here again, Mr Jeon is waiting for you ...oh here he is " she says and Taehyung look up to watch Jungkook standing there wearing a tailored suit looking all handsome and intidimating.

oh here he is " she says and Taehyung look up to watch Jungkook standing there wearing a tailored suit looking all handsome and intidimating

" Hey..." Jungkook walk to him and hold his hand but Taehyung pull it back.

" Let's get straight to the conference" Jungkook laugh and told Taehyung to lead to walk ahead . Taehyung smiles and start walking to the other side of corridor as Jungkook tells him the way .