Chapter 3

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Thank you so much for votes..
Here's another update.
Enjoy ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

It's been a week since Taehyung and Jungkook walk away from each other, Taehyung is still upset about the whole situation but he try to hide it well from Jimin who was indeed very furious after knowing what Jungkook told to Taehyung.

So he's keeping his eyes on his soulmate and doesn't even let him take a look at a certain someone's photo too.

On the other hand Jungkook is still in San Diego working on his new project but whenever he try to ignore the sick feeling in his heart it comes back again.

Maybe because he never met someone like Kim Taehyung , a simple and sweet boy who's to beautiful to be called real .

So he thought of sending Taehyung an apology gift that's drop as a surprise in vmin apartment.

Jimin and Taehyung are coming back from their classes when they reached to their doorstep and found a decent looking box wrapped in a grey decor giving the expensive vibes .

" Who drop it here ..." Taehyung pick it up and look at it .

" First let's go inside and then we'll see...come" both walk inside as Taehyung drop his bag .

He look at Jimin and the silver hair male nods his head , Taehyung open the gift and in aww there inside a limit edition of dairy from a well known label with it new collection of books which he have but a copy of their not the original.

" Check the note ..." Jimin says getting hyper to know what's written in it. Taehyung knows who could send these but still he took the note and open it .

" What's written here ..?" Jimin question that took Taehyung to speak the note out loud.

" I'm sorry tae...hope you will accept this small gift as an apology.... regards Jk." Tae Huff and drop the note on the table walking to his room . His mood was gloomy but now he saw this he get that he got played when he didn't I'm reality but he likes to think that way.

" What...are you going to do with it...?" Taehyung turn to look at the other and think for a moment.

" I'll return them all... I can't keep them jim..you know it, so I'll call him and send them back to where they come from.." he declared and Jimin hums in acceptence.

So Taehyung keep it as it was and went to take a nap after a long tiring day.

The other side Jungkook is still working when his eyes fell on the graduation invitation came to him . He have to attend it soon hoping that will goes well.

Soon he heard a knock on the door, he whisper come in and the door open by his elder brother as he walk inside giving him a smug look.

Jungkook raise his eyes and look at him with bored expression.

" What ..!" He gesture and his brother laugh and laugh out loudly.

" Kook...you know nothing could be hidden from me...so would you like to tell to whom you send our newest edition gift ...?" He sat in front of the ceo who's going through some mails .

" Well I don't think it have to be something related to you brother....it was needed to be send and they had.." the other man signed and look at his workholic brother.