Chapter 11

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
How are you all doing.
I'm back with another update.
Enjoy (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

In a huge elegant villa in Las Angeles, the garden is all decorated by lights and in the parking it's all parked the luxurious cars as the guests arrived at the Jeon's party .

Jungkook's car drove inside the villa as two cars following behind. Taehyung look outside in aww as he got amazed by the luxurious house of other .

" In real how rich you are ?" He asks making Jungkook let out a chuckle.

" Enough to spoil you" he says and peck his cheeks making their color go red . Tae hides his shy smile and clear his throat. As the car stop at the centre of the entrance. The bodyguard open the door for them and Jungkook with Taehyung get down.

Jungkook eyes turn firm as he wrap his arm around Tae's waist and move inside. Many guests greet him which he just answer by just a nod.

" There's so many people" Tae mumbled but still Jungkook heard him .

" Don't worry Tae ..I'm here" he assure him caressing his back making the other look into his eyes .

" I'm glad.... where's your mom ?" Tae asks looking around only to see people wearing expensive clothes with wines and different drinks in their hands .

Taehyung think how could they all could carry themselves like this , keeping back straight, heads up and always speaking so highly with delicate voice. He knows if he will stay in a conversation he'll be doom Because he can't stop himself smiling and laughing if something is funny or exciting.

" Come on thet must be in the main area " Jungkook brings him out of his thoughts as they both walk to the living area .

There stood a lady in her late forties looking elegant and beautiful in her age.  Taehyung could resemble the feature Jungkook got from his mom . Then his eyes fall on the man standing next to her tall , intimidating and the same smile. He giggle when he saw the similarity between the two.

" Mom...." Jungkook calls her out making her look at them , she smiles brightly as she walks to them and pull Jungkook into a warm hug .

" So good you came son....I miss seeing you please spare a little time for your family too.. hm" she pull back and kiss Jungkook's forehead.

" If course mom...it's just I came back from overseas you know " he says .

" How are you son ..the deal went well I've heard " Mr Jeon comes and Jungkook give him a hug too.