(1)

In Kim Mansion:-

On a bright Monday morning,  Mrs.Kim is in her office doing her work, all the servant making breakfast and head is explaining all the servants their jobs for this month. Meanwhile her sons are in the room sleeping peacefully in their warm beds. The alarm rings and Jin wakes up and Taehyung just groans and put the blanket over his head. Jin went to the washroom and did his morning routine. He went outside to see if his mother has woken up. Time: 8:00. When Jin went outside, all the servants bowed down in front of him and he just rolled his eyes and went towards his mother's Office. Jin rolled his eyes because he has told all the servant that he does not like this bowing and all, but he also knows that the servants won't listen to him ever. So he just silently rolls his eyes.

Jin entered the office and saw Mrs.Kim working on her computer and earphones talking to some European clients. Jin just shook his head and sat down in front of his mother showing his strict face. After 15 minutes which seemed like 5 hours to Jin, finally Mrs.Kim finished her call. "When will you stop working and start sleeping on time my dear child". Jin said. Jin's mother chuckled and took her earphones out, put them in her bag and shut down her computer. "Jin, you aren't my mother, I am your mother."
Jin rolled his eyes and said "Yeah I know but if you will act like a child who is more childish than my brother then I will have to be your mother or father." "Darling, I had a meeting with some clients in Europe. It was important and I cannot ask the altitudes to change because of which the time is different just because I have to sleep. Sorry." Jin got up and stretched his arms "I don't want to talk about altitudes with you right now, if you remember today our new school starts." Mrs.Kim looked at jin offendedly and told him "I could never forget about that, you and Taehyung are more important than anything to me, even more than my work." Jin smiled and said "Yes eomma, I just wanted to inform you that I am awake and I am gonna get ready for school. Don't take tension about Taehyung, I will handle him. I want you to leave everything and go to sleep immediately." Mrs.Kim chuckled and said "Alright fine, Mother. I will go and sleep." Jin and his mother laughed while getting out of the office and walked towards Jin's room and woke up Taehyung. She kissed him on his forehead and said "Good Morning darling." Taehyung asked his mother "Good morning, Eomma, Where is Jin hyung?" Jin's mother point towards the bathroom and went out of the room yawning. Knowing that Jin is in the washroom Taehyung fell down on his bed and slept again.

Jin came out of the bathroom all ready in his uniform and looked at his brother sleeping peacefully. He called Taehyung's name 5 times but still he didn't wake up. So he took off the blanket from Taehyung's figure and threw it in the closet. Taehyung woke up and ran to the bathroom. He asked for his clothes from Jin who came inside the washroom and smacked his brother's head and went out of the washroom muttering "Brat".

After some time, Jin and Taehyung got ready for their school and started eating their breakfast. After their breakfast, they went to the Jeon mansion.

________________________________________________________________

In the Park Mansion:-

Mr.park woke up and Mrs.Park was still sleeping. Park Jimin was also sleeping peacefully when his alarm rung and he was awake. Time: 8:00

Jimin went to the washroom and did his routine. Jimin knew that his father would be awake by this time because he is always awake by 6:30 in the morning as he deos meditation in early morning.
He went to his parent's room and kissed his mother's forehead which disturbed her a little but he caressed her head and told her to go back to sleep. When he came outside, he saw some servants making breakfast in the kitchen. He asked them "Have you seen Appa?" A servant bowed to him and said "Mr.Park is in the garden." Jimin went inside the garden and saw his father sitting on the bench. His eyes were closed and he had a peaceful smile on his face. Jimin smiled and sat on the bench with his father. Feeling his presence Mr.Park opened his eyes and saw Jimin. He said "Jimin-ah. My son. Good morning. Everything okay?" Jimin smiled and replied "Yes appa everything is okay. A very good morning to you too. Just came to see what are you up to."
" Just finished meditation, now I am going to take shower and then eat breakfast. What about you? Did you eat your breakfast?" Jimin replied "I have to go and take a shower and then I will eat breakfast. New school starts today." Mr.Park straightened his back and said "Jimin-ah, enjoy your school days to the fullest because after this you will have a lot of responsibilities on you, you will hardly get time to enjoy. I hope you understand what I mean to say." Jimin smiled sadly. It wasn't the first time. He has been listening to this line since he was 15. "Yes appa, I understand what you're saying. Now I am gonna go and take shower. I will join you for breakfast." Jimin went into his room and got ready for the school and then joined his father for breakfast. After his breakfast he hugged his father and went to school. But first he had to go to Jeon mansion to meet a certain someone.