(22)

In the School:-

Break time got over and all the students came back in the class. Rosé came first with two notebooks in her hand and made an eye contact with Jimin. She smiled at him and he also smiled back at her. This interaction was seen by Namjoon, who cleared his throat when Rosé came and sat down in front of Jimin. He leaned towards Jimin and spoke "What's going on between you and her?" Jimin turned around and looked at him and Hoseok waiting for him to answer. Hoseok raised his eyebrows and Jimin spoke "We talked, hugged and she kissed me on my cheek. She was disgusted in the starting but then she kinda liked me." Both of them nodded fastly "Uh huh uh huh and when were you planning to tell this to us?" Hoseok asked Jimin who was about to answer him, but stopped when the teacher entered the class. Everybody wished the teacher and sat down "Everybody, take out your business studies notebooks, We are gonna continue with partnership. Till now, we have learned...." The teacher said and all the students took out their notebooks. While the teacher was explaining partnership, Hoseok leaned towards Jimin and whispered in his ear "We will talk about this at dance practice, Jiminie." Jimin nodded and Namjoon slapped Hoseok's arm "I also want to know but how will I do it in the dance room?" Hoseok sat back down on his seat and smacked his head "Just stay inside the dance room with us. We practice after school finishes so no one will say anything to you. Now shut up and focus." Namjoon nodded with a pout on his face and Jimin and Jungkook laughed from the front seats. Soon, the period got over and all the students were sitting inside the class, talking ot each other, waiting for the economics teacher and certain someone named Kim Namjoon was waiting impatiently for her. 

"Hey Jen, I ju-" Jisoo was about to say something but she was cut off by Jungkook. "Noona, can you give me your Accounts notebook? I couldn't finish the last sum." Jennie turned around and looked at him "Sure, but return it to me by the end of the day." Jungkook smiled while taking Jennie's notebook "Sure noona." "Didn't your friends complete the sum?" Jisoo asked Jungkook while glaring at him. Jungkook gulped and replied "Jimin hyung and I, both of us will be copying from Jennie Noona's notebook and Jin hyung's handwriting is not that good." "What about the ones who are sitting behind you?" Jisoo said pointing towards Namjoon and Hoseok. "Their notebooks are with ma'am." Jungkook said and immediately started doing his work. Jisoo was about to say something but she got interrupted by Jennie "Unnie, I forgot to fill my water bottle in the break, do you have water?" Jisoo nodded and gave her bottle to Jennie and Jungkook finished his work while listening to Jimin whispering in his ears "You just wanted Jennie's notebook, right?" Jungkook nodded while writing something in Jennie's notebook and then kept it under his table. 

In few hours, school got over and all the students were going back home. All the girls, Jin, Taehyung and Yoongi went back home while Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok stayed back in the dance room. Jungkook wasn't really planning to stay but Jimin told him that he was going to stay with Hoseok and Namjoon so he also decided to stay with them and unlike Namjoon, Jungkook knew how to dance a little bit so it was okay for him to stay.

In the library:-

Jisoo was working on the computer while sitting at the counter when she heard a familiar voice "Annyeonghaseyo, can you make my card for here?" Jisoo looked up and saw Jin staring at her with a small smile on his face. She sat down on the chair and asked for his details which were needed to make the card. The card was ready and Jin took it from Jisoo while almost holding her hand. Jisoo looked at him with wide eyes and Jin winked at her and went away from there. Jisoo rolled her eyes and resumed working.

Jisoo was cleaning one of the book shelves when her foot slipped while she was climbing above on the ladder, but she was stopped in the air by Jin. Jisoo closed her eyes and thought that she was going to get hurt on her head very badly but she was caught by someone so she immediately thanked the person who had caught her. She opened her eyes and saw Jin so she tried to come out of his arms but Jin held her tighter and took her outside the library.