(6)

After talking to Jin, Jennie came back to her table. At the table, Lisa had knelt down in front of her Jisoo unnie. Rosé had her eyes closed tighty and Irene was not there. "Guys where is Irene?" Jennie asked. "Irene has gone to meet her brother." Lisa said. "Alright." Jennie nodded and looked at Rosé agian. She knew if Rosé had closed her eyes that means that she is trying to calm down but she wasn't able to, so she came near her and patted her shoulder "Don't plan anything. You don't have to do anything. Please Rosé." Rosé opened her eyes. Her eyes were yellow and suddenly veins popped out below her eyes.

Jennie picked up her hand and put it on Rosé's head. She kept her hand on her head for a while and  made an eye contact with Rosé and told her "Calm down. Don't growl here Rosé. You can't do this. You have to help me out. I need a favour. Please no fighting with fangs or using of spells.please don't." Rosé's eyes turned back to normal. Her veins disappeared and she said "what do you want me to do?" "I want you to take Jisoo unnie back home, take care of her and make something for me to eat. I will give you money for the taxi. Alright?" Jennie asked her. "Alright unnie, I will go home with Jisoo unnie."Jennie went near Lisa and held her shoulders. "Don't sit on the floor." Lisa nodded and sat on the seat next to Jisoo. "This is all because of me, I wanted to drink the milkshake. If not for me you wouldn't have to listen to anyone's bad words."
"This is not because of you. It's that jerk's fault. He will regret it." Said Jisoo with teary eyes. "Yes he will." Said Rosé and Irene. "Alright unnie, listen to me very carefully. I know you're hurt that is why I want you to go back home. I know studies are important but I will take down all the notes for you. Don't take tension about that. Go home and rest for sometime." Jennie told Jisoo. "Okay Jennie. I promise i will try to become stronger and not cry over such things." Jisoo replied back. Jennie smacked her unnie's head "Shut up unnie. I didn't tell you to go back home for work or sleeping. I want you to go back home and cry as much as you want. Play some songs. Sing them loudly or Dance on them as much as you can and about being stronger, you're one of the strongest people i know. You don't have to control your tears. If you keep refraining yourself from crying, one day the tears will stop forever. You will want to cry more over the fact that you cannot cry anymore." Jisoo hugged Jennie and the two maknaes joined them.

Soon The bell rang and Rosé took Jisoo home after taking money from Jennie. Lisa and Jennie started walking out of the canteen. Lisa asked Jennie "Unnie Jin and his friends are in your class, you know that right?" "Yeah Lisa i know." Jennie replied back. "Be careful unnie. Don't get into a fight with them. Ignore them." Jennie and Lisa reached their respective classes and Jennie told Lisa "As if I am scared of them. Bye Lisa." 😎😏👋 "See you later unnie." 👋 Lisa shook her head and went inside.

Guys it is 2:52 Am and I can't sleep so I am writing this chapter. My school re opened today after summer vacations. I have school tomorrow and I can't sleep. So yeah.
Anyway please comment as much as you want. You guys can give suggestions also.
Thanks. Love y'all.💜💜💜💜💗

Jinsoo aesthetic for their witch sides

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Bye😴