(4)

Lisa entered inside the class and looked at the teacher's table to check if the teacher had come or not. Fortunately the teacher had not yet arrived. Lisa felt relieved and started going towards the seat where she could see her friend- Irene's bag. She found the seat and started walking towards the seat. When Lisa was walking, she saw someone picking up Irene's bag and throwing it on the floor. The boy was about to throw the bag on the floor but before he could, Lisa came towards him and catched the bag. She snatched the bag from him and pushed him away. Lisa asked the boy who was on the floor "WTF do you think you're doing" ? The boy laughed and said "Nothing much. Btw my name is Bambam. Nice to meet you." Lisa eyes turned slightly yellow. She kicked his foot and said "I asked you something, answer the question." Bambam held his foot and said "Ow Ow Ow, as much as pain I am going through right now because of your kick, i will answer you. I was just shifting your friend's bag to another bench, you see my friends are sitting right behind this seat. I just wanted to sit here so that i could sit with my friends. Chill." Lisa bent down to Bambam's level. "As far as I could see, you were throwing her bag and then going to sit down with your nice friends, Mr.asshole." Bambam snickered and pointed his hand towards Lisa's direction asking help from her to get up. Lisa held his hand, twisted it and made him lie down on his stomach and whispered in his ear "Don't ever touch my friend's bag again, otherwise I will rip your neck off and don't think of hurting my friend otherwise I will send you straight away to hell. I am a hybrid. Got it?" Bambam's eyes widened. He nodded and said "I am sorry Lisa, this will never be repeated again. I promise. Please let me go. It's painful. I am so so sorry. Please." Lisa left his hand, got up and said "Sure, No problem. You can take the seat. I will take My friend's bag. Thank you." Bambam gave the bag to Lisa and sat down on the seat.

Taehyung's Pov:-

Taehyung was amazed by Lisa's strength. He thought Lisa doesn't have muscle nor is she great in Karate or martial arts, so how did she know this trick? Taehyung looked at Bambam and asked him "What did she tell you that you got so scared?" Bambam turned his face towards and Taehyung and told him "She said that she is a hybrid." Taehyung's eyes widened "That means that she is a hybrid and an alpha. Wow."
Bambam nodded and said "From the next time we will stay away from her."
Taehyung laughed at him and said "Alright, relax you stay away from her, I won't." Bambam smacked his head and said "Why would you want to go near her?" Taehyung smacked Bambam's head and said "One, she seems different, I like her and Two, I am also a hybrid. I may not be aware of tricks like her but i know how to protect myself. So I don't have to be scared of her." Bambam just laughed "I know you're a hybird and you also know how to protect yourself but why do you want to go near such a dangerous girl. It's better to stay away from such girls and anyways I don't think she's your type." Taehyung was about to say something, but before he could say something Yoongi smacked his and Bambam's head and said "For god's sake, shut your mouths up and look in front. The teacher has come." Taehyung muttered "Sorry hyung" and looked towards the techer. It was history period and he had to focus. The teacher could make anyone stand up and ask questions to them. Soon, first four classes were over and it was break time. Taehyung closed his books and turned towards the other side to keep the books in his bag. While he was keeping his books, he listened to Lisa and Irene's conversation.

Irene:- Can i ask you something?
Lisa:- You just did but never mind. Ask.
Irene:- Why did you fight with Bambam?
Lisa:- I didn't fight with him. I just warned him so that he won't touch anyone's things without taking their permission. If he wanted the seat, he could have waited for you to come and then ask you. But no.
Irene:- Still Lisa you didn't have-
Lisa:- Shut up Irene. You're my friend and i love my friends. I like to protect my friends and my loved ones. I know what do you want to say. So before you complete that sentence, i would like to tell you something.
Irene:- What?
Lisa:- I can't tolerate anyone hurting or bullying you. You're the person who has taken care of me the most after Jennie and Jisoo unnie. So please. I did what i felt was right. I am so sorry. I know you don't like it. I promise I will not do this with anyone ever again.
Irene:- Why are you like this Lisa? Why do you care for me so much? Why sweetie?
Lisa:- Because i know what it's like to love someone and not to be loved by them. This is my way of expressing my love for you. Now can we please go to the other class? Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo unnie are there.
Irene:- You almost made me cry. Thank god you stopped. Yeah Miss Lisa, let's go. I missed Jennie so much.

Taehyung didn't realise that he was staring at Lisa and attentively listening to her. Suddenly his head was smacked by suga. "Stop staring at her Weirdo. Lets go to the other class. Kook, Jiminie and Jin hyung are there." Taehyung nodded and said "Yes, Let's go." While going towards the door, Taehyung stared towards Lisa and saw her laughing. He smiled looking at her smiling and then went outside the class.

Lisa looked at Irene "let's go". Irene told her "I will come in some time, i have to go the washroom." Lisa replied "Alright i will be waiting for you. Bye."

FYI there are only three hybrids in this story and all of them are Alphas that is why Taehyung knew that Lisa was ana Alpha.

Idk if anyone is liking the story till now but please don't leave the story. It's my first time. I am writing whatever comes to my mind. I know it's not that creative. If anyone has any suggestions then they can write in the message section. And please don't be silent reader. You guys can comment as much as you want just NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS. Please.

Questions:-
1) Which one should i watch?
Hotel Del Luna
OR
Tale of Nine Tailed
2) What role shoud I give to suga?
Namjoon's elder brother
OR
First original Beta

Love y'all💜🖤💗

God help me. I can't anymore. He is so beautiful. 💜💜