(12)

After talking to the demons, Jennie went towards the counter where Rosé was standing with her eyes closed. She was continuosly muttering "thank god". Jennie came and leaned against the counter. "What happened?" Rosé opened her eyes and looked at Jennie and said "Nothing just thanking god for sending you on earth. Now that you've dealt with those demons with your queen of the angels mode, Can we go, my shift is over?" "Yes Jisoo unnie also must've reached home by now. Let's go." Jennie said while turning around.

As soon as Jennie turned around, She crashed with with something hard, or maybe it was someone's chest.

Jennie crashed with Jin's chest and the glass of water which was in Jin's hand fell down on the floor.
"Yah watch where-.." Jin was about to say something but he stopped when he saw Jennie. He just stepped back, picked up the glass and said "Sorry it was my fault." to Jennie and then to Rosé. "OH my god You know how to say sorry?" Asked Rosé. Jin was about to say something but he was intruppted by Jennie again. "Rosé go and pack your things Let's go home and You Mr.Kim Seokjin I hope for only two things for you. One, Your phone breaks and two, you finally realise why it was your fault in the canteen in morning. Now bye👋".

Jennie told Rosé to wait for her as she had to meet the chef because the chef was her friend. Jin went back and told All the boys to go back home. All of them started finishing their food while talking again but Jimin had something else in mind. Rosé came and stood by the gate and said hi to person replacing Rosé when her shift is finished. Now she was aporoached by Jimin.

"Hi again." he said. "Oh my god, not again, look I am so sorry but no please don't irritate me right now." Rosé said while joining her hands right now in from of Jimin. Jimin chuckled and said "Trust me I am not here to irritate you or something. I am just here to ask you something. If that's okay with you." Rosé kept her hands down and replied "Okay ask." Jimin cleared his throat and said "What would you say if I say that I love your smile?" "I would say I like my smile too, what's the big deal?" Jimin came a little bit near Rosé and said "And what would you say if I say that I want to take you out on a date?" Asked Jimin. "I would think about it and..... say no." After saying this Rosé pushed Jimin away and ran towards the kitchen to remind that Jennie that it's late and they have to go home.

Jimin rested his head on the wall and said "how can someone be so beautiful even while rejecting me? Uff🥰😏." Jimin came back to his normal position and went towards his friends. "If the eating is finished let's go home, It's late. I will call the driver. Jin hyung call your driver also. You and Tae have to go home in your car only." Jimin called the driver and started talking with him but he noticed that Jin was lost and he was not even calling the driver so he tapped Namjoon's shoulder and signaled towards Jin.  Namjoon understood and told Taehyung to call the driver. Jin was startled by Namjoon shaking his arm "Hyung what happened to you?" Jin shook his head and said "It was my fault I should've said sorry to Jisoo at that time only. I shouldn't have called her those words. She is neither a slut nor cheap. God it was all my fault. Namjoon-ah, Jisoo will never forgive me." Namjoon patted Jin's back and said "I knew that you would realise your fault. So now atleast your sorry would be of worth and Hyung, Jisoo is a very nice girl. Trust me she will forgive you. Tomorrow you will apologise to her in the school. Alright now let's go." "Okay let's go." Jin stood up and all the boys got up and went to their homes.

Jennie and Rosé went back home with some free food from the chef.

I am soooooooo sorrrry for the late late late update. I know that this is also an understatement but I had some issues because of which I couldn't write. My mind was not working. I am very very sorry. 😢😕🙁☹️😭. Also I have my exams going on Give me some time. I will update.

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

I died looking at this photo. Like OMFG!!!!!!

 Like OMFG!!!!!!

SEVEN!!!!!!!

Q) what is your favourite era of Bts?