(10)

NOW Rosé was at the table where the demons were and all the 6 boys were watching her from afar.

Rosé went towards the table "Hello sir, what can I get you ?" "Idk about what you can get me but I definitely can see whatever I wanted to see rn." A demon said while eyeing her up and down. Rosé ignored the demon because Jennie had told her that demons are very cheap and big flirts. "Sir what will you eat ?" "I would like fries, 2 muffins, 2 pizzas and a chocolate shake." Said the Main demon. "Alright sir. I will be right back." Rosé replied and went jnside the kitchen.

In the world of angels and demons, there is a queen of the angels and the lord of demons. But there are other positions also. In the angel's kingdom there are 3 main angels under Jennie because she is the third queen of the angels. In the demon's kingdom there is always one main demon because lord of the demons keeps changing frequently. The main demon is the one who takes care of everything what the lord of demons says. Like he has to take care of the demon's reputation in front of all the five kingdoms. He is basically the second in command. He takes care of all the things happening in the kingdom when the lord of demons is not there.

Just like that Main angel is the one who takes care of the kingdom behind the queen of the angels' back. One of the main angels is in the council representing the angels. She is the one who is telling everything anout whatever is going on in the kingdom to queen of the angels (jennie).

BACK TO THE STORY:-
Rosé went inside the kitchen and gave the order to the chefs. She came outside and stood behind the counter with her phone in her hand.

She texted Jennie.

Rosé:- Hii are you free right now?
Jennie:- Yes I am free rn what's up? Everything okay?
Rosé:- Yes everything is fine but I think there are demons in the café. Just like you siad they're flirty. One of them flirted with me but I guess they haven't just come here to eat food.
Jennie:- Well wow okay. First of all good for you and second I am on my way.
Rosé:- Yes please thank god. You're the best.
Jennie:- Yeah yeah let me arrive.
Rosé:- Waiting 😊.

Sorry I am not able to write complete chapters and update. My school had reopened and I had exams and a lot of other things so because of that.  Anyways now I will be updating regularly. So thank you for reading to whoever is reading.

Q) Who is your bias in BTS and BLACKPINK?💜💜💜💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗
Q) What is your favourite thing about your bias in BTS and BLACKPINK?💜💜💜💜💜🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

What is your favourite colour and emoji???