(19)

At the School Gate:-

Min-young (taehyung's mother) was late for the function. She reached the school five minutes late and the school gate had been closed. She got out of her car and went towards the gate. The guards who were standing there saw her and stopped her from going inside because she didn't  have the invitation. The invitation card was with Jae-wook (teahyung's father).

The guard came outside of the gate and said "Ma'am may I ask who are you?" Min-young huffed out of frustration "I am Kim Min-young. My son is in this school. I have been invited to the function which is today. I just don't have the invitation. Let me go inside." The guard thought about something and said "Ms. I know the name but not the face and I don't think you're Kim Min-young so I am not gonna let you in and anyway you don't have an invitation." Saying that the guard was going inside but Min-young held his arm and turned his face towards her. She was going to compel him but suddenly the guard was pulled back inside the school and a girl in a blue dress came in front of her. The girl turned towards the gate and said "Close the gate and open once I tell you." The guards nodded and closed the door.

The girl turned towards Min-young and said "Ma'am I am Lalisa Manoban. If you don't mind can I see your invitation?" "For the nth time, I don't have an invitation. My husband has it who is inside." Min-young told Lisa. "Alright ma'am can you tell me your husband's name or your child's name so that I can go and check whether or not he has the invitation. It won't take more than five minutes." Min-young said "Sure. Kim Jae-wook and Kim Taehyung." Lisa got a little bit shocked by Taehyung's name but she nodded and ran towards the auditorium.

Lisa went inside the auditorium silently since the function was going on. She went towards Jae-wook and asked him if he had the invitation. Jae-wook said "Yes I have the invitation. Who are you?"
Lisa was about to say something but Taehyung interrupted her and said "Appa, she is Lisa. She is a student here." Jae-wook looked at Taehyung sternly and said "I think this girl can speak for herself Taehyung-ah. You don't have to speak for her." Taehyung then looked at Lisa and waited for her to speak. Lisa cleared her throat and said "Sir I am Lalisa Manoban. Your wife Mrs. Kim Min-young is standing at the gate. The guards are not allowing her to come inside since she doesn't have the invitation. So I just wanted to confirm if you had the invitation card or not." Jae-wook nodded and said "Oh okay. Yes I have the invitation you can take it if you want." Lisa looked at the invitation and said "No sir, I have seen the invitation she will be here in no time." Jae-wook nodded and took the invitation. Lisa bowed to him and went outside.

She reached the gate using her powers and said "She can come inside. I have seen the invitation." The guards nodded and opened the door. Min-young came inside and looked at the guard who didn't let her come in. "For the next time, either you remember my face or your job. I am one of the trustees here." The guard got scared and bow to her. Min-young then went towards Lisa. "Lisa-sii please escort me till the auditorium." Lisa came towards Min-young "Sure ma'am."

Lisa took Min-young to the auditorium. "Thank you Lisa, but how did you do all of this so fast? The auditorium is not that near. Are you perhaps a vampire or a werewolf?" Lisa looked at Min-young and said "Actually ma'am, both. I am a hybrid." Min-young was suprised a little bit but she nodded and went inside.  Lisa also then went inside the auditorium.

In the auditorium:-

Soon the function had started and everyone settled down. Namjoon had finally settled everything. Now he was standing with Yoongi at the corner of the auditorium.

Yoongi was listening to songs through his ear buds while Namjoon was just standing beside him thinking about his economics teacher who according to him was looking very hot today. He wanted to do some things to her that would've been as hot as her but unfortunately that wasn't going to happen. He came out of his thoughts when the audience clapped for whatever was happening on the stage. He looked at the sequence sheet that he had and saw that it was time for the address by the principal. The main speaker called the principal and Namjoon escorted her to the stage.

When Namjoon was coming back towards Yoongi then Jennie came towards him. "Namjoon, Nancy ma'am is calling you." Namjoon got nervous and nodded. Jennie noticed his behaviour and asked him "Namjoon is everything okay?" Namjoon gave a smile to Jennie "Yes Jennie-ssi, I am fine. Where is N-nancy ma'am?" "She is near the 2nd exit. Where the washrooms are."  Jennie said while going towards Lisa who had just come inside the auditorium.

Namjoon went outside the auditorium. He went towards the second exit and saw Nancy talking to a student. Looking as beautiful as an angel in Namjoon's eyes. Obviously. Namjoon went towards her and said "Hello Ma'am, you called me?" Nancy looked at him and said "Hi Namjoon."

.................................................................

TO BE CONTINUED

SORRY!!!!!!
I know that this is a small chapter. I have my exams going on. Today is Thursday. I have my last exam on Monday. As soon as my exams finish you all will get a chapter. Whoever is waiting. Who's not, well idk. The story can be read. It isn't that bad also. Those who like it. Y'all are my first love. ❤️❤️. Byeeeeeeeee.