(3)

Author's POV

Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé opened the door and were about to enter inside the class. Before they could enter, They heard the teacher's voice.

"Where do you think you three are going?" Rosé replied "Inside the class."
"Well I don't allow late comers in my class. So you cannot enter the class."
Jisoo intruppted and spoke "Sorry ma'am we are late. Next time we will not be late." The teacher looked at Jisoo spoke again "I know that. Of course you won't be late from the next time. That's why, to make you remember that I won't allow you in my class." After saying this the teacher walked towards the board and started writing questions on it.
Jennie held Jisoo and Rosé's hand and walked inside the class. The teacher shouted "I think I told you to stay out of the class." Jennie told Jisoo and Rosé to go sit on the bench and save a seat for her. "Yes ma'am I am aware of that. I am sorry that we got late for school today. But as Jisoo already told you that this won't happen again, I assure you we will keep this promise. Also, you will have to allow us inside the class." "And why is that Ms.Jennie?"  Jennie spoke again "Because not allowing the children into the class if they're just 5 minutes late is not a rule of this school. So, you will have to allow us to sit in the class." The teacher just huffed and said "Fine, but this is the last warning, if you're late to my class from the next time then I will make you stand outside of the class." Jennie fake smiled and said "Yes ma'am, Thank you so much." Jennie went and sat down beside Rosé. Rosé whispered in Jennie's ear "You're the best unnie."  "Thank you Rosé." Rosé winked at jennie. Little did Jennie know, there was someone who just couldn't take his eyes off of her.

After some time, Rosé sensed someone staring at her. She turned her head around and saw a boy who was continuously staring at her. She knew it was THE PARK JIMIN. So, she blew a strong wind straight at his face using her powers. Seeing Jimin's hair floating in the hair, Rosé smirked and turned her face around towards the board. 😏😏

Jin's POV:-

When Jin saw the three girls who were late. He thought "God knows, what is it with people these days ? First, they don't come to school on time and then have the guts to teach rules of the school to the teachers."

Jin was done with the question that the teacher had given. He started looking around and his eyes fell on the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.🫠😦😲

Jin got distracted by Namjoon

Jin got distracted by Namjoon. Jin came back on earth and saw that the teacher had given six more questions.
Namjoon asked Jin "I know jisoo is really pretty but right now math is more important, isn't it?" 😏😎 Jin smacked Namjoon's head and said "STFU". 😑😐

Jimin's POV:-

Since, the time Jimin heard Rosé's voice, he just couldn't focus on what the teacher was saying. He had a more beautiful and interesting scenery in front of him.

Jimin did not realise that he was staring at rosé for such a long time, till she turned her face and looked at him

Jimin did not realise that he was staring at rosé for such a long time, till she turned her face and looked at him. Jimin suddenly jolted bacwards because of the sudden wind. When Jimin looked at the girl again, he could not see her. So, he decided that he will atleast once look at her face again before school ends.

Jungkook's POV:-

Jungkook just couldn't look away from Jennie's face. He knew that math was more important but he was looking at something else. He just wanted to see her continuously, watch her and talk to her. 🫠😮

He just kept looking at her

He just kept looking at her. Soon, the bell rang and Jungkook got startled by the bell and came back to his senses.

Before going outside of the class, he looked at the girl one last time and muttered "Beautiful".

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Okay Everybody I know this may not be very nice but i am really sleepy rn. So I am sorry for all the mistakes. And next chapter will be of Taehyung and Lisa.
Wait for it.

QUESTIONS :-
1) Playing with fire OR Whistle
2) You Never Know OR Hope Not

QUESTIONS :- 1) Playing with fire OR Whistle 2) You Never Know OR Hope Not

He is the BEST!!!!!!