(15)

Lisa and Taehyung's class:-
Lisa and Irene sat on the 2nd bench while Taehyung and Bambam sat on the 3rd bench of the row with Yoongi. Since it was the first period, that too history,  Yoongi was in the mood to sleep. He just wanted to grab a pillow from somewhere and sleep because he was not at all interested in knowing any information about Mesopotamia.

 He just wanted to grab a pillow from somewhere and sleep because he was not at all interested in knowing any information about Mesopotamia

(This is the plan of each row in the class.)

"My god blah blah blah, how can anyone speak so much? It's just the first period and she is teaching with such enthusiasm like godddddd. I just wanna sleep."  Yoongi said while keeping his head down. His eyes were about to close but then he heard a voice which he liked very very much. "Excuse me Ma'am, sorry for interrupting your lesson but I am the new student who was supposed to join yesterday." Jihyo said while interrupting the teacher. Yoongi put his head up and looked at Jihyo with a very curios look while the teacher put the history book on the table and said "Okay and may I ask, if you we're supposed to join yesterday then why're you coming today?" Jihyo cleared her throat and said, "Ma'am actually due to some personal reasons, I couldn't come to the school yesterday and I am sorry for that. Please allow me to enter the class now." "Alright but note the timings of the school because you're late today and I don't allow late comers in my class. Now hurry up and find a seat to sit." The teacher said while picking up the book again. Jihyo came towards Irene's bench and asked "If you don't mind, can I sit here?" Irene smiled and removed her bag "Sure."

Jihyo sat down and started writing down the history notes in her notebook without knowing that there is someone right behind her, staring at her continuously and matter of the fact is that he is not at all feeling sleepy anymore. Yoongi, himself didn't realise that the whole history period, he was staring at Jihyo. Although he was just staring at her hair, but for him her hair were also very beautiful. The bell for the second period rang and he came out of his thoughts. It was Korean literature period so he thought that he would listen to the teacher after all the teacher just makes them write notes and tells them to make timelines since there are lot of events. After 45 minutes of continuously writing notes and nodding to the literature teacher Yoongi put his head down when he heard the bell for 3rd period. It was Geography period and that too 2 periods continuously so he just huffed and put his head down again and slept. This time he was thinking about the girl sitting in front of him. Next to Yoongi, Taehyung was trying very hard to focus on geography but he also put his head down and slept. Bambam was out practicing football because he didn't want to sleep in the class while learning about slopes and Mesopotamia.

Lisa and Irene were writing notes in the first period but till the second period, they also started talking amongst themselves. Jihyo liked geography so she was writing the notes very attentively. Soon, which felt like 10000 years their geography teacher picked up her things and left the class. Jihyo closed her geography notebook and kept it in her bag. After putting the notebook inside and taking her tiffin outside, when she opened her tiffin, Lisa and Irene saw his tiffin filled with soft and fluffy rice, tender meat and mouth-watering kimchi. They thought that she will talk to them. "Hey." Lisa and Irene said together to her. Jihyo smiled looked at her and waved at them "Hii what's up?" "You wanna come with us to the other class, we have our other friends there?" Irene asked her. "Umm yeah sure, if they won't mind...." Lisa cut her off "I promise you they won't mind." Jihyo smiled and got up with her tiffin in her hand. "Alright." "Follow us." Lisa said. Before going out of the class, Jihyo turned around and saw taehyung almost falling on yoongi while sleeping. Tae was going to lay down his head on yoongi's hand but then Yoongi moved towards the right side which was the end of the table. So his head fell down in air and Taehyung's head fell on their head but he continued to sleep anyway. Seeing this Jihyo laughed a little but it was too loud since the whole class was empty, there were hardly 5-6 people in the class. She cleared her throat and made an eye contact for 30-45 seconds with yoongi before running away while blushing. Yoongi laughed seeing her run away to the other class knowing that Tae and him are also going to the same class. He looked towards Taehyung and smacked his head because he was still sleeping. "What the hell yoongi hyung?" Taehyung practically screamed while rubbing his head. "Take out your tiffin and Let's go to your brother's class. I wanna meet Hoseok and Jimin." Yoongi said while getting up and walking towards the class door. "Oh yeah you, your J-hope and your Jiminie. F off." Taehyung said. Yoongi smacked his head once again and said "Shut up, Tae. Mind your language." Taehyung stomped his foot and said "Everyone keeps smacking it like it's not my head, I am going to sit with Jungkook."