(18)

In the Auditorium:-

All the boys entered the auditorium and Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok went to the backstage while Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin went near the seats and found their parents in the second row waiting for them

Jungkook went towards her mother and hugged her. "Hi kookie." Said Yeo-been while kissing Jungkook on his forehead. "Hi Eomma." Jungkook scrunches his nose and then went towards Min-gue. Min-gue hugged him back "How's school going kook-ah?" Jungkook looked at Jimin and Taehyung sitting with their parents then he saw Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok fighting. Yoongi smacked Hoseok and Namjoon's head then goes ahead and picks up the mic himself. Jungkook chuckled and turns his head towards his father "Appa it's going absolutely fine." "Well good boy, come here sit with us only." Jungkook then sat down beside his mother.

On the other side, Jae-wook called his son "Taehyung-ah" and waved at him. Taehyung was surprised to see his father because he had seen him after almost 3 weeks. So he ran to his father. He hugged his father tightly. "Appa I missed you so much, how are you?" Jae-wook smiled and told Taehyung to sit down. Both of them sat down. "Appa, Eomma didn't come?" Taehyung asked his father. "Aniyo, don't take tension, she had a meeting near by only. She told that she will be a little bit late but she will surely be here." "Okay then I am relieved." Taehyung said dramatically. The father and the son laughed together. "Hey Taehyung-ah, where is Jin? I don't see him anywhere." Taehyung had completely forgotten about Jin and their plan. "Appa, Jin hyung is actually with a friend of ours. I will call him. He will be here in some time." "Which friend?" "Ummm Namjoon hyung." Jae wook looked at Taehyung intently and said "Kim Namjoon is the council president who is standing right there Taehyung-ah." Taehyung gulped and then said "If he is here, then Jin hyung must be here only. I will call him. Wait appa." Taehyung took out his phone and dialed Jin's phone number.
After a few rings, Jin picked up the phone.

Taehyung:- Hey hyung, where are you? I am in the auditorium. Appa is here. Come fast.
Jin:- Tae I'm coming to the auditorium only, wait for me there.
Taehyung:- Okay hyung, come fast.
Jin:- Alright, Bye.

Taehyung told his father that Jin will be here in some time and then they both settled down comfortably and waited for the function to start. After 10 minutes Jin came to the auditorium and met his father. He was very happy to see his father but he was very sad after what happened with Jisoo. Jin sat beside Taehyung. Taehyung asked Jin "Where were you Jin hyung? Did everything go according to the plan?" Jin sighed "Taehyung-ah I didn't do anything right. Jisoo won't forgive me. I just don't know what to do." Taehyung patted his shoulder "It's okay we will make things fine." Jin nodded and sat down silently.

Meanwhile, Jimin ran towards his parents and knelt down in front of them while hugging his mother tightly. Jimin then held shin-hye's shoulders and started blabbering "Eomma!! ...you- you're fine. Thank god. I was so scared. I thought the fever got serious. Eomma you took your medicine, right? You can't come her without medicine. Tell me you've taken your medicine. Please Eomma." Shin Hye held Jimin's face and kissed him on his forehead "Shh Jimin-ah, relax. I am fine. I am sitting in front of you na? Calm down." Jimin nodded and was about to say something again but he was interrupted by his mother again. "Jimin-ah, I know you're mature kid but you don't need to take tension about me. I am here to see the function just for you. It was your first day of school and you went to the school without waking me up. From the next time, this shouldn't happen. You're a kid who needs to enjoy his life because after this your appa won't leave you alone. So enjoy these days as much as you can. " Jimin nodded and got up "Okay Eomma, I love you, soooooo much." Jimin's father cleared his throat and said "So you love her more than me? Alright." and then he turned his face to the other side. Jimin and Shin-hye laughed and then Jimin hugged his father. "God appa, you're so cute." The father and the son broke the hug and said "I know that. Now sit down." "Yes appa." Said Jimin while sitting down beside his mother.