(8)

Jennie went inside Jisoo's room and saw that she was sleeping. Jennie went near Jisoo and caressed her face "Unnie get up. Let's eat food. Rosé has made ramyeon for all of us. Let's go." Jisoo strirred a little bit and opened her eyes slightly. She got up and sat on the bed. "Jennie-ah I don't want to eat anything. You three can eat, please I am not hungry." Jennie sat down in front of her on the bed and said "I know why you don't want to eat but unnie because of someone else's words or comments we cannot ruin ourselves. I know whatever i told you earlier and what I am telling you right now is very easy for me to say. I am sorry unnie you had to listen to those words but unnie if this is a problem then we will together take out a solution. In fact I will tell you the solution. If you want me to otherwise you can do whatever you want, I am with you. Till the time I am here no one can do anything to you. You're a heretic. You're Kim Jisoo. No one is as strong as you." Jisoo held Jennie's hand and said "I understand what you're saying and I love you for that. We need to go for work, right?" Jennie stood up and put her hands on her waist and said "Yeah unnie we have to go to work but before that we have to eat also so let's go and have some food. Okay?" "Yeah alright Let's go." Jennie went out of Jisoo's room and started walking towards her room. She went to the washroom and washed her face. Jennie combed her hair and made a bun and went outside for lunch.

Jennie went outside and saw everyone eating ramyeon and doing some work. Lisa was doing some homework. Rosé was reading a book and Jisoo was also doing her work which was done in the class today as she missed it. Jennie also sat down and started writing the answers for the assignment which she was given so that when Jisoo and Rosé will return from work, they will just copy the answers.

It was always like this. Till the time the food would become not too hot they would do some of their work beacause when they would come back from work they will be tired. Rosé works in a café called "Serendipity". Jennie and Jisoo work in a library. Lisa took dance classes in the afternoon till evening in two batches. 4-6 pm and 6-8 pm.Jisoo cleared her throat and said something while completing her work. "Guys I want to say something." "Speak." Rosé and Jennie said. "I am listening." Said Lisa. "I want to do something to Kim Seokjin so I need your help." When Jennie heard Jisoo saying she remembered that she was now friends with Jimin, jungkook and Tae. "We will support you with whatever you want to do but don't do anything to his friends. They aren't bad they actually came to me and said sorry on behalf of Jin. So don't hurt them." Said Jennie. "Fine if you say so but only because you said so otherwise If they do or say something then I am gonna finish them too." "Jisoo unnie is right Jennie. I will support her in fact I will help her in killing them. " Said Rosé.
Lisa also joined in "Yes me also." Jennie then said " Anyways let's finish the homework work and get to work. Cool?" Everyone then huffed and said "Yeah alright."

After some time, Rosé went to the café for work. Jennie and Jisoo went to the library. Lisa finished her homework and started taking classes.

I am sorry it's quite a short chapter because I am completely sleepy. My eyes are closing. UFFFFFFF.
GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!! ✨⭐️🌟🎆🌙🎇🌓🌌🌌🌃

QUESTION:-
1) Best rapper in BtS?
2) Favourite sense of stylinG OF which member?

QUESTION:-1) Best rapper in BtS?2) Favourite sense of stylinG OF which member?

Okay

Okay......*clears throat*........*screams*......*feeling dizzy*......*fell down from the bed.*
I AM DEAD. Good Night Armies and Blinks. Thank you for the votes and 200 reads. Love Y'all