(20)

(Please god bring them back fastttttt!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭)

Second exit gate:-
Namjoon went towards her and said "Hello Ma'am, you called me?" Nancy looked at him and said "Yeah Namjoon, just give me a second. Let me finish this conversation and then I will talk to you. Will that be okay?" Namjoon smiled and nodded "Yes ma'am." Namjoon went and sat down on one of the sofas while doing something on his phone.

After a few minutes, Nancy sent the child back inside the auditorium who she was talking to and locked the doors so that no one could come inside. She went towards Namjoon, snatched his phone and put his phone inside her purse. "Ma'am what happened, why did you-" "get up Kim Namjoon." Nancy said while pulling him up with the help of his collar. She pinned him to the wall next to the door and said "You hear those people clapping outside?" Namjoon nodded and gulped. Nancy came near him and said "It is 1:53 right now. The function will be finished in 7 minutes, am I right?" Namjoon nodded and said "Y-yes Ma'am." Nancy pecked his lips "So now you have seven minutes to kiss me as much as you want. I know you like me, I have seen you staring at me a lot of times. Sometimes my legs , sometimes my lips and sometimes even my ass. So kiss me. Fast." After hearing her, Namjoon pulled Nancy closer by her waist. He kissed her very hard. So hard that if someone could see them right now, it would seem like he's eating her. He pulled her closer than she already was , turned her around and pinned her to the wall. Nancy put her right leg around Namjoon's waist and her hands around his neck. Namjoon kissed her neck and pulled her towards him by holding her thigh. Nancy moaned loudly. "I know that you're elder than me but right now you're mine. Mine to kiss." Namjoon took off his jacket and Nancy's jacket. After a few minutes, he pulled back and asked her while she was in his arms "Ma'am how much time is left?" Nancy got her hand back from Namjoon's hand and looked at her watch "well you have only two minutes left. So..." Namjoon put Nancy down and wore his jacket while she also wore her jacket. "Well since two minutes won't be enough, I should go back inside and you should also do whatever you want to do. Bye Ma'am. I will see you later." Namjoon went towards her cheek but Nancy pecked his lips and smiled while giving him his phone back. Namjoon lowered his head when Nancy asked "Kim Namjoon, you didn't even ask me what are we now?" Namjoon held her hands and asked "Well then what are we?" Nancy smirked and said "Teacher and students with benefits." After hearing her Namjoon ran towards the door, opened it and then ran inside the auditorium so that he could hide his blush. When Nancy saw that, she thought "What a cutie and he is such a good kisser. I so wanna make him mine. Welp looking at him looking at me, that won't be a very big problem." After setting her hair and her dress in the washroom, Nancy went downstairs. She went to the staffroom and started doing her work.
________________________________________________________________

In the school:-

Everyone had come out of the auditorium. All the guests were taken to the food area. Lunch was being served. It was a buffet system. Everybody took their food and started eating.

Some students were eating food with their new friends and some were eating with their parents. Jimin, Jin and Taehyung were eating food together with their parents together. Mr.Park and Mrs.Kim knew each other by meeting at different business events so Jimin, Jin and Taehyung's parents were talking to each other while Jimin and Taehyung were eating food together, at the other table. "Jin hyung, shall we call the others also with us and Jungkook's parents also here?" Jin nodded and three of them went to Jungkook and his parents who were looking for a table to eat food. "Hey Jungkook-ah, Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. and Mrs.Jeon." "Hello Taehyung and Jimin. Jungkook told me that you both are also in this school only. That's very nice to know. Where are your parents, kids?" Mrs.Jeon asked. "They are at table no.14 aunty." Taehyung told her. "Okay, we'll also go there. Shall we?" She asked Mr.Jeon, who nodded and said "Sure, let's go." Jungkook's parents went to table no.14 and Jimin, Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook went to table no.23 which had seven chairs. "I will call the others, you guys start eating your food." "Okay hyung." Jungkook said and started eating his food. "How can you both always be so hungry?" Taehyung asked Jimin and Jungkook. Both of them looked at him with their mouths filled with food and rolled their eyes. Taehyung also huffed and started eating his food. Meanwhile, Jin called Namjoon. He picked up after a few rings.