(9)

At Taehyung's Mansion:-

It was around 5:00-5:15 in the evening and Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting in the study because Namjoon was teaching Jimin and Jungkook- ECONOMICS.  His favourite subject but not Jimin and Jungkook's.  While Taehyung was on the laptop finding out some information about basketball for his practical file for physical education. Jungkook was  getting bored and irritated by Namjoon's voice, hands, feet, body and everything actually so he suddenly got up from the sofa which scared Namjoon "Wtf are you doing?" he said. "I can't anymore. Please stop this torture. It was the first day of school today for us like godddd stop it. I know you like the teacher and want to become the topper in her subject but I don't wanna so I am gonna go out of the room. Thanks for the boring lecture hyung. No one likes Economics. Bye." Jungkook started walking towards the door but was held by Namjoon's powers. "You can't go anywhere kook I am still teaching." "Ughhhh" Jungkook said while walking towards the sofa. Namjoon brought his hand down and held the eco book.
"Yeah so..". Jungkook suddenly got an idea and threw a pillow at Namjoon and ran out of the room. "Byeee hyung". Namjoon sighed and said "This little shit. Anyways Jimin-ah shall we continue or you also want to go?" Jimin put his pen down on the notebook and said "No no you can continue hyung but just till the next topic. Please." "Sure Jimin-ah, atleast you're taking down notes. Let's continue. So micro means 'small' in greek and it's spelling is MIKROS and Macro means 'large'. Spelling:- MAKROS....."Jimin huffed and started taking down notes again. He didn't like economics either but he wanted to get nice marks in all subjects.

After sometime Namjoon and Jimin finished studying and decided to go back home but before that they will go to a café which was recently opened by Jin's uncle (Mrs.Kim's brother).
"Serendipity".

Meanwhile, Jin was in his room. Trying to relax. He was sitting on the bed with his eyes closed. He couldn't forget Jisoo's face. He was continuously getting flashbacks.  He remembered Jisoo's smiling face while she was ordering and then he remembered her crying face when he called her those words.  Jin closed his eyes and remembered the whole scenario. He realised that it was his mistake that he bumped to Jisoo. It was his mistake to shout at her and blame Jisoo for everything and most importantly he shouldn't have called her any bad words which she didn't deserve to listen. Jisoo didn't deserve them nor she was at fault. He just wanted to clear his mind so he started listening to some songs. Even after listening to songs he couldn't relax. His mind was not at ease so he went outside and started walking towards Taehyung's room. He saw Taehyung and Jungkook there.  He asked them "Guys where are Namjoon and Jimin?" "They have gone to uncle's café." Taehyung replied. Jin nodded and said "Oh okay alright and you Mr. Jeon, till what time do you plan on sitting here?" "I plan to sit here...... forever." Jungkook replied with a sly smile on his face.  Jin came near Jungkook and smacked his head "ISTG you're the most annoying person on this planet earth." Jungkook sighed "Influenced by you. Anyway, Taehyungie hyung let's go to your uncle's restaurant and Jin you can join if you want." Jin smacked Jungkook's head again and was about to say something "It's hyung, you little-." but Taehyung intruppted them "Jin hyung and Jungkook-ah please let's go it's already 6:30 we have to be back by 9 otherwise eomma will not like it. Dinner you know?" "Alright." Both of them said at the same time "Istg you two are literally the same yet you still fight like a vampire and a wolf because they don't ever go together." After a few seconds Jin and Jungkook started laughing. "Why the fuck are you two laughing?"
"

Yah!! language mister." Jin suddenly stopped and smacked Taehyung's head. Then Jungkook replied "You're saying werewolf amd vampire don't go together while you're a literal example of that. You're a hybrid remember??"

"OMFG stop it, can we go now?" Taehyung asked frustratedly. "Sure but from the next time I won't go if you use this language again in front of me or kook." Said Jin. "Okay alright sorry. Let's go." The cafe was not very far away from Jin's house. They reached the café in 10 minutes. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin got down from the car and told the driver to wait for them.

When they opened the door to the cafe they could feel the aroma of coffee. Freshly made muffins, pizzas and pastries. Milkshakes, Tea and other mocktails. Overall Jungkook was excited as hell because he could only and only see food. His big doe eyes were shining. Jin had already decided what he will order and Taehyung was almost going to puke because he didn't like the smell of coffee. Taehyung held Jin and Kook's hand and started looking for Jimin and Namjoon. As soon as he saw them sitting on the table right in front of the counter he pulled both of the foodies towards that table. "You two please take care of these two children, I cannot anymore with them, please. Namjoon Hyung. Please. I can't." After saying this Taehyung plopped himself down on the seat next to Jimin and put his head on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin patted his friend's head"Are you okay?" "No." Taehyung snuggled more to Jimin's shoulder.  Jimin put his hand around Taehyung's neck and said "Alright come here". Namjoon chuckled and made Jin sit on the seat on right side of him and Jungkook on the left side of him.  He asked Jungkook "Jungkook-ah what will you eat?" Jungkook replied back with clapping his hand's softly. "Fries, Pizza, chocolate muffin and oreo milkshake." Namjoon was niether suprised nor shocked. He just pulled Jungkook's right cheek and then turned to Jin "What will you have hyung?" Jin replied back"Chocolate milkshake, Pizza, Noodles and cream muffin." Namjoon nodded "Alright, oh wait Taehyung you want something?" "Yes just whatever Jimin is having." Taehyung replied. "Fries and oreo milkshake." Jimin told Namjoon. Namjoon shook his head and went to order.

"Annyeonghaseyo what do you want to order sir?" Said ROSÉ.
"Annyeo- you??" Namjoon questioned.
"Yes me, you have any problem?" Rosé asked Namjoon. "You work here?" Namjoon asked her. "No I am a demon, I have come here to kill queen of the angels. What the hell? Just order and go damn it." Rosé said sarcastically. Namjoon ordered the food and Rosé gave it to chef inside the kitchen.

Namjoon didn't realise that Rosé was sarcastic earlier. He picked his hand up and tried to do a spell because he was scared and not every witch can fight with demons and angels. Those whose mother is not a witch can only fight with demons and angels because they are considered to be witches made by the ancestors who are in heaven but before he could do anything Rosé hit him on his head with her hand and pushed him back a little.

"Owwwww." Namjoon got hit on his head so hard as if an iron rod hit him and he closed his eyes.  As soon as Namjoon closed his eyes he saw three people who had green shiny eyes and were sitting in a table with daggers in their hands. Namjoon immediately opened his eyes and looked at Rosé who was not there. He turned back and went to their table. He saw everyone looking at a table and then noticed that the whole café was empty and Rosé was near those three demons who were sitting at the table and that they are the same demons he saw in his vision.

Namjoon was about to run towards that table but Jin and Jimin stopped him by holding his hand. "No Namjoon they're demons and you're just a witch. They will kill you." Said Jin.  "Yeah hyung stay back. They're demons we can't go near them. If she has gone then she will do something just wait." Jimin assured Namjoon.

Now everyone's eyes were at the demon's table and rosé.

STORY HAS NOT FINISHED YET.