(5)

Taehyung and Yoongi entered the other classroom and walked towards their friends. Jin and Jungkook were sitting and talking to Namjoon about something. Taehyung came and sat besides Namjoon. Yoongi told them "Guys, I am going to the canteen. I got a message from jiminie." All of them nodded. Taehyung looked at Namjoon and asked with a teasing smile "Hey Namjoon hyung, how was Economics class?" Namjoon laughed nervously and replied "What are you talking about Taehyung-ah? It was normal as usual."

Namjoon kind of fell in love with the beautiful economics teacher at first sight. Everyone is aware of this fact because Namjoon literally stares at the teacher as if she is a piece of art.

Jin and Jungkook laughed and ooohed. Taehyung nodded his head and said "Alright alright you can get shy or disagree as much as you want but everyone literally everyone knows about this love of yours towards her." Namjoon smacked Taehyung's head and was about to reply but he was cut off by Jin. "Alright guys that's enough. I am hungry, Let's go to the canteen." Jungkook joined Jin "Yeah please Let's go. I am also really hungry. Namjoon hyung you're the only one who likes economics. Literally the whole class was sleeping. For god's sake, she knows that but still she continues teaching. Like who are you even teaching?" Namjoon made an annoyed face "Please shut up and let's go to the canteen. STUPID hungry bunny." Taehyung and Jin laughed and made a plan quickly to distract the fighting boys. Jin went towards Namjoon and patted his shoulder "Let's go Joonie, he's a child." and dragged him towards the canteen. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand "Boring Old people, Let's go. I will buy you banana milk." Listening to Taehyung, Jungkook's face lightened up and he ran towards the canteen with Taehyung running behind him.

Lisa's Side
Lisa entered C section and went towards Jisoo and Rosé's seat. Lisa waved a Hi with her hand towards them and asked them "Hi unnies, what's up?" Rosé looked at her and replied "We're trying to eat our food peacefully. Wanna join?" Lisa just made an annoying face towards them and said "Yeah, I can see that. Where's jisoo unnie?" Rosé replied "Oh my god Lisa you can see. You finally noticed that Jisoo unnie isn't here." Rosé said and Lisa whined "Oh come on tell me. Jennie unnie?" Jennie told Lisa that Jisoo was in the canteen. Hearing about canteen, Lisa suggested that they should go to the canteen. Jennie and Rosé agreed with Lisa and went to the canteen with her.

Little did they know, they were gonna see a very dramatic scene there.

JISOO AND JIN's SIDE:-
Jin and Namjoon entered the canteen and found Jimin and Yoongi waiting for them. Namjoon put his bag beside Yoongi's bag and Jin beside Jimin's bag. Suddenly Hoseok came near then and said Hi to everyone. He sat down with everyone. He is in C section. He had gone on a holiday with his parents to Japan. "Guys we are gonna get something to eat, take care of those children who were coming behind us." Namjoon, Yoongi and hoseok laughed and nodded their heads. Jin and Jimin went to the counter. "We aren't children" Namjoon and Hoseok heard Jungkook saying that. Hoseok said "Pfft of course you aren't. You both are Wolves and Hybrid. Now, come here and sit down." Jungkook came towards Hoseok and hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much hobi hyung." Hoseok hugged him back and said "Aww kookie I missed you too. Come sit with me. Joon-ah could you shift to the next seat?" Namjoon nodded and sat down beside Taehyung.
"Thank you Hyungie" Jk told Namjoon. In the holidays, Hoseok had gone to his home town to meet his parents. He was sent by his father here to study in a big school and he has lesser fee to pay because he belongs the economically weaker category. Hoseok got admission here on the basis of his dance and singing skills and also his good results.

After some time all of them started talking but Jungkook was not able to focus on the conversation because he was busy staring at a certain beautiful girl. Taehyung noticed Jungkook looking somewhere else and saw where he was looking. He nudged Namjoon's arm and pointed towards Jungkook. Namjoon looked at Hoseok and then looked at Jungkook. Now all of them were listening to Jennie and Jisoo's conversation with full concentration.