(21)

In School:-

Everyone came to the school as usual and sat in their classes.

In the C section, it was Accountancy period. Mrs.Han was speaking about reserves and provisions. Some children were listening attentively and some were just copying down whatever was written on the board.

Meanwhile, in the humanities section, political science period was going and half of the class was sleeping. Today, Irene had not come to the school so Jihyo and Lisa were sitting together and Yoongi was sitting beside Jihyo. His head was down. He was fake sleeping because he wanted to look at Jihyo. Taehyung and Bambam were sitting behind Jihyo and Lisa. Both of them were constantly talking to each other and laughing about something or the other thing. Lisa and Jihyo were just taking down notes from the presentation that was playing on the smart board. Soon, the bell rang and Bambam went to the football field. He had a game with the B section today. B section Vs C section. Others, as usual went to the C section.

In the other class:-

Taehyung and Yoongi quickly went inside and sat down inside with their friends. Lisa and Jihyo went towards Jennie's bench and saw only her sitting there. "Hey Jen, where is Jisoo and Rosé?" Jihyo asked Jennie. "They have gone to the book shop. Jisoo Unnie had to buy some notebooks and pens." Jennie told them. Lisa suddenly widened her eyes and put her tiffin box on the table while saying "I am so stupid Unnie, even I had to buy some notebooks. I will be right back." and then ran away. Jennie and Jihyo shook their head while smiling and Jihyo sat on Jennie's table. "Yah Lisa, be careful. Don't fall down." Both of them heard Taehyung's voice from the table behind them. Jennie and Jihyo glared at him. Taehyung couldn't maintain an eye contact with Jennie but he glared back at Jihyo."What happened little beta? Did no one teach you how to look at a wolf who has a higher rank than you?" Jihyo's eyes became yellow and she was about to say something but Jennie held her hand and shook her head sideways indicating a no to her. At first, both of them ignored him and started eating their tiffin but Jennie looked at him and all the others and said "Taehyung-ah, your kindest and the humblest, Jin hyung is not here?" Jennie asked him. Namjoon cleared his throat and said "He has gone to the washroom." Jennie made an O shape with her mouth and resumed eating her food.

"Yah, Kim Jisoo. How should I deal with you this time? Why the hell is Kim Seokjin looking for you?" A group of girls came inside the class and locked the door. Jihyo looked at them and then Jennie who was holding her chopsticks tightly as if controlling her anger. "Jen, are you okay?" Jihyo asked her. "Yeah Ji, I am fine. You go to Jisoo Unnie." Jennie told her and she nodded. "She is exactly like me. When I hear someone saying or doing bad things to my hyungs, I also get angry. She has only one Unnie though." Jungkook thought while looking at Jennie.

Jihyo went towards the door but all the girls came in front of her. Jennie waved her hand in front of the door and in a few seconds, the door flew open and she ran outside. "If anyone else wants to go outside then they can go outside right now. Safely." Jennie said from behind and came towards all the girls who had just entered the class.

Karina, the leader of the group, came face to face with Jennie and said "I want to meet Jisoo. If you could tell me then it will be a very big help but if you don't then it will not be very nice for you." Jennie looked in her eyes challengingly and replied "Am I supposed to be scared of you and tell the answer to your question? Because your voice is not as threatening as you think. Trust me." Karina's eyes turned yellow and veins popped out under her eyes. "You still don't wanna tell me where she is?" Jennie laughed loudly and then said "If you think that your beautiful yellow werewolf eyes and vampire veins can scare me then you are absolutely wrong but still I will answer your question. Jisoo Unnie is at the book shop. Go and try to do something to her and then you will see what will happen." "What do you mean by that?" Karina asked in a quite voice. "How about you go there and find out?" Jennie said. "Yah, don't irritate me." Karina shouted at Jennie. All the boys got alert, but Jennie stood powerful and fierce. She went around Karina's back and held her hair tightly and pulled her backwards. "How dare you shout at me? I am the queen of the angels, I am not just any vampire, werewolf or witch. Don't you fucking ever shout at me again. I swear to god, I will kill you so nicely that you will remember your death even after you die." Karina winced and said "Leave me and I will show you what a hybrid can do." Jennie pulled her hair harder "Just so you know, I know what a hybrid can do and you're not even an original so Shut the fuck up. Also how about-" Karina cut Jennie off "I don't want to talk to you, I want to talk to Jisoo." Jennie left her hair and walked towards her seat "Go and talk to her then." Karina came to her using her vampire speed and whispered in Jennie's ear "Fine if you insist, I will go and have fun with your cute little Jisoo unnie." Jennie turned around and put her hand in front of her and Karina fainted. All the boys gasped and Karina's friends came near her and picked her up. "What the hell did you do to her?" One of the girls shouted. Jennie got angry and pushed her on the floor "Who the fuck do you and your friends think you guys are, huh? I am so fucking done with your friends shouting at me. I was talking to her very calmly but if she does things like these then I have no other option. All right? Now pick her up and get out of the class. When she wakes up, tell her that I said that if she or anyone of you tries to do anything to Kim Jisoo then remember, you all will be dealing with me, queen of the angels. Not heretic, hybrid or tribrid. Out." Jennie shouted angrily and the girl nodded. Karina's friends took her outside and Jennie went back and sat down on her bench. She closed her tiffin and then went outside.

"Guys, she is gone. Relax." Yoongi told everyone. Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok started eating their food again. Jungkook and Taehyung were still thinking about something. "Jungkook-ah, what are you thinking about?" Jimin asked him. Jungkook looked at him and replied "Hyung, just think about it. She takes care of everyone. Protects everyone from everything bad but there is no one to protect her except the angels in her Kingdom." Everyone looked at him shockingly. "Such intellectual thoughts. You're in love with her, Jungkook-ssi." Jimin said while looking at him with a teasing smile. Jungkook lowered his head and muttered while playing with his food "Who wouldn't fall in love with such a strong and a beautiful girl?". Everyone shouted ohhhhhhhhh and then all of them went outside the classroom.

💟TO BE CONTINUED💟

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!