Brat

Bakugou's pov

"That wasn't me playing." Todoroki scratched the back of his head nervously.

"So who was it?" I asked.

"Yaoyorozu I was helping her so she is ready when you and her play together." He looked away from me.

"I asked you to play with me!" I yelled.

Deku stood in the doorway listening to the whole conversation. I can't believe I thought Todoroki would actually play.

"I know and I'm sorry. But I-" I cut Todoroki off.

"You're going to sit down and play." I closed my eyes trying not to get pissed off at him.

His footsteps could be heard. I opened my eyes expecting that he walked away. I was wrong, he really sat down at the piano. Then he began to play but it was wrong. The prodigy I once knew was gone completely. He started off great but later his notes were rushed and hitting the keys hard. Just like that day he gave up mid-way.

"You're notes are rushed." I commented.

"You don't think I realize?" He gulped.

"What happened? You started off strong." I asked.

"Eventually I can't hear the notes." He shrugged.

"That makes no sense." I sat next to him.

So this is why he quite. My mind didn't want to comprehend that it was over. I had no chance of bringing him back. The Todoroki I once knew was gone.

"You have to play again!" Deku sniffled.

"You guys wouldn't understand..." Todoroki mumbled.

"Fine give up! You've always been a quieter anyway." I yelled frustrated.

"See you guys another time." He smiled sadly leaving the room.

"What are we going to do?" Deku asked.

"There is no we." I rolled my eyes.

"Kacchan he has to play again! It crushes him inside, you don't see how he sits in here all the time wishing to play again!" Deku's hands curled into fists.

"If he wants to play again he has to do it himself." I replied.

"You're being selfish! He needs help." Deku left the room probably after Todoroki.

I wasn't being selfish, I already had a plan. Stupid Deku just doesn't need to know about it. He'd probably ruin it anyway.

_______________________________________

Once the final bell rang I left school immediately. Deku and Todoroki usually stay for a few hours so that gives me some time. I rushed home seeing the old hag's car in the driveway. Just the person I need.

"Old hag!" I yelled closing the front door behind me.

"Who you calling old hag!?" She walked towards me from the kitchen throwing an oven mitten at me.

"I need something." I grumbled.

"Spit it out already!" She replied.

"You remember Shoto Todoroki?" I asked

"Of course. He was always...troubled. His mother was the one who taught him piano. She wasn't able to go abroad due to Enji Todoroki." She rolled her eyes.

"He barely speaks about them." I sighed.

"I don't blame him." She walked back into the kitchen.

"What did they do?" I questioned.

"Wait you're saying you don't know?" She turned towards me.

"Obviously not!"

"You clearly know almost nothing about him." She laughed.

"Just tell me!" I yelled.

"Alright, alright. His father was abusive that's why he was always covered up even if it was summer! Rei...was sent to the mental hospital and kept getting worse. She died from suicide." She explained.

"There's more you aren't telling me." I huffed.

"That's something Shoto should tell you." She shrugged.

"I'm leaving then!" I yelled walking to the door.

"Have fun you brat!" She waved.

I left the house heading back to the school. My phone buzzed from a text message.

Deku: I can't find Todoroki-kun!

He's not in the music room?

Deku: Obviously not!

I put my phone back in my pocket walking towards the train tracks. This is the path he takes home. I waited a few minutes and finally spotted him walked towards me.

"Great now you're stalking me." He was his monotone self.

"Like I would stalk you." I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you here than? Here to apologize for Kirishima?" He tilted his head.

"What about Kirishima?" I asked.

"Me and him were supposed to hang out but last minute tells me he has practice." He sighed.

"I'm here just because Deku was worried."

"You know, you seem like a good back up." Todoroki grabbed my hand dragging me.

"Let go of me!" I yelled.

The way his hair swayed in the wind. How it could stay perfectly split the whole day. The way his heterochromia eyes shined in the sunlight. What made my heart beat fast though was his hand holding mine. This man has made me fall hard in love.

_______________________________________

789 words

Thanks for reading and voting! Hope you enjoyed. Also I was wondering how you guys are liking the story?