Do you think you can just forget?

Bakugou's pov

Todoroki
Guess you were right

About?

Kirishima. He called tonight off.

Wasn't he supposed to visit you

He did but kept saying something about you.

What about me?

The look in your eyes. Let's hang out meet me at the bridge.

The look in my eyes? I didn't understand what that meant at all. Getting off of my bed I left the house. Sun was setting painting the sky with pastel colors. The bridge is pretty far from my house. On the walk there I looked at the ground. The sun was comforting but I couldn't shake the feeling I have. Everything is changing. Either that be good or bad.

"Bakubro!" I turned around at the mysterious voice.

"Shitty hair?" I asked.

"I have to tell you something." He breathed heavily.

"If it's not important I don't want to hear it." I replied.

"Oh you'll-" He was cut off.

"You don't seem that busy Kirishima." Todoroki walked up to us.

Kirishima stiffened and gulped, what happened between them? I glanced between the two but I didn't understand a thing. Todoroki only tilted his head at Shitty hair looking clueless!

"I uh- Had some spare time before actually having to go home." The red head scratched the back of his head.

"Isn't your house far from here?"Todoroki asked.

"Yeah! I should get going." Kirishima walked away quickly.

Todoroki grabbed my hand heading towards the bridge. His hand was soft and warm. Plus smaller than mine which was cute. His sweet cologne made my cheeks heat up. I'd love to spend the rest of my days with him and only him.

"You ever jump off of this bridge when you were younger?" He asked leaning against the railing.

"Yeah came here often." I replied.

"I've never jumped off of here." He looked at the calm river below.

"Not that big of a jump." I shrugged.

"Then come along!" He climbed the railing and pushed himself off.

"Wait!" I rushed to the side watching the big splash.

He wasn't coming back up. Can this bastard even swim? I climbed the railing and pushed myself off. The water was cold against my skin. I heard distant laughing so I swam to the surface.

"You bastard! I thought you were going to drown!" I splashes water at him.

"Really thought I couldn't swim?" He laughed.

"What are you laughing about!?" I yelled.

"You're hair isn't spikey." He tried not to laugh.

I shook my head and my hair immediately spiked back up. Todoroki laughed tears brimming in his eyes. His hair looked hot when wet. His lip looked slightly glossy begging to be kissed. I looked away feeling my cheeks heat up just like earlier. Shoto Todoroki has made me fall hard.

The sun was no longer visible when we got out of the river. I didn't realize we took that long splashing each other. Shoto's hair was now messed up miserably. I walked over parting it back to how it should be.

"Look fireflies!" Todoroki pointed.

The grass began to light up showing how many fireflies surrounded us. Shoto's eyes lightened up watching them.

"The way they're so small and weak but can shine so brightly. They glow like a heartbeat." He whispered.

"Every musician plays for a reason. When we performed together, what did you have in your heart? Who'd you lean on?" I tilted my head.

Shoto's eyes widened and his hands clenched into fists. He looked away before from me.

"I had you." He mumbled.

"I can't always be around to help you." I chuckled shoving my hands in my pockets.

Though if he needs me I'll be there. I'll probably even be there when he doesn't. I wonder if the same goes for him.

"Hey Katsuki..." He trailed off.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Do you...think you can just forget?" He asked.

"Forget what?" I asked.

"Us, me." He replied.

"Why do you ask that?" I questioned.

"Just answer the question." His hands gripped the end of his shirt.

"I don't want to forget you Shoto." I smiled slightly.

I could see his eyes tear up as he blinked rapidly trying to get rid of them. He was broken trying to find security.

"Do you think you can forget?" I asked.

"Forget what?" He looked me in the eyes.

"The piano. It's apart of you. On stage is when everyone can see that it's your universe. You try to push it to the past wanting to forget. Your face is an open book, do you think you can forget it?" I explained.

"No." Tears fell off his cheeks.

I opened my arms and he ran at me hugging me tightly. Tears wouldn't stop falling from his cheeks. I rubbed circles onto his back trying to comfort him. The one question I wanted to ask was where all these emotions were coming from?

_______________________________________

815 words

Thanks for reading and voting! I hope you guys enjoyed.