Chapter 1

"I want these two to fight for their spots here. I don't like either of them" Perrie pointed to two of the new boys in Claude's gang. They were both quite disrespectful to the female workers and she didn't like that.

"Okay" Claude agreed. He took their word for it.

"Why does she even have a say?"

"She has a say because this is her organization. Now go get ready for your fight. Bitch boy" Leigh-Anne spat from her seat in Perrie's lap. She wasn't having a good day.  She found out that some of the new workers have been stealing from her. She was upset about that and she also got into a nasty fight with her mom which was pretty unlike her. So that had her in a pissy mood. . . Almost all the time.

"Relax bub. Stop being like that" Perrie wrapped her arm around her wife.

"Everyone out. All of you, get the fuck out!" Leigh-Anne swore at all the trainees and new workers.

Perrie kissed the back of her neck softly.

"Be nice, why are you doing that?" Perrie held her hand. It wasn't often that Leigh-Anne really lost it but when she did, it wasn't pretty.

"Leighhh. I've got some bad newss-oh. I'll come back" Brenda tried to back out of the room when she saw Perrie swipe under her neck.

"What is it?"

"No, that's enough bad news for one day"

"What is it?" Leigh-Anne asked again.

"Amina wants you to pay."

"What!? For what!?" This sent Leigh-Anne over the edge. She stood up pulling on her jacket. She took the piece of paper and left her office. Perrie followed knowing it wasn't going to end well.

"Ma. What the hell is this?" Leigh-Anne barged into her mother's office.

"Have you lost your mind? Stand outside and wait I know you see a client here." Leigh-Anne kissed her teeth closing the door.

"Is she serious?"

"What is wrong with you. Don't curse at her. Do you want your life?"

"I don't care. This is so ridiculous.  She knows I can't afford this shit. 2.2 million!!"  Leigh-Anne grumbled angrily.

"Your space is huge babe."

"Its one floor"

"You have a penthouse, if penthouses are in the basements."

"Why are you always on her side?"

"I'm not baby. I'm on your side. But I told you not to let this get out of hand and now it's out of hand. That and you really need to watch how you speak to her, Seriously. "

"Thank you so much, I will look into your case as soon as I handle this unruly daughter of mine."

"is she interning? She looks quite young"

"Yeah. She is" Amina lied through her teeth.

"Its adorable that she wants to follow in mama's footsteps."

Amina smiled and hugged the man. Leigh-Anne watched through the window as the man got closer.

"Back up before I tell my dad." She tapped on the glass making the man move away with his hands up.

"I'm sorry about her" Amina sighed, escorting the man out.

"Its alright. Call me"

"Will do. Thanks for stopping bye" He nodded leaving the firm. Once out of view, Amina grabbed their upper arms pulling them into her office.