Chapter 4

"Baby. Wake up. Wake up" Perrie shook her wife trying to wake her up.

"Baby"

"You're scaring me a little bit. Please get up" Leigh-Anne sat up frantically.

"The baby, where's the baby?"

"What baby"

"Our little girl. Where is she?"

"Our little girl?" Perrie was confused.

"Where is she?"

"Who? Jesy?"

"Yes. Where is she?"

"With Claude I think, why?"

"We have to go get her. Come on, hurry"

Leigh-Anne pulled a hoodie over her head and grabbed the keys to her truck. Perrie noticed her go into their walk-in closet. She came out wearing the exact same thing, nothing changed. Except the accessory in her waistband.

"Do you need that?"

"Yes. We have to hurry or someone is going to take her."

"What? How do you know?"

"I just do. Come with me" Leigh-Anne grabbed Perrie's hand pulling her out the house. She sped to her base. Perrie followed close behind once they got there.

"Stay right here. I'm going to bring her to you." Leigh-Anne held a gun out for Perrie.

"Just in case. I need you to protect yourself"

"No."

"Please. I don't want anything to happen to you"

"I'll be fine." Perrie pushed Leigh-Anne's hand away telling her to go get Jesy.

"I'll be right back. I love you" Leigh-Anne kissed her wife before jogging to her partner's office.

"Claude?"

"Yeah?"

"Is Jesy here with you?"

"Yeah, she's sleeping with Bree." Leigh-Anne tucked her gun away and walked over to the closed door opening it slowly.

"Jesy, Jesy" When she didn't wake up Leigh-Anne picked her up rushing out.

"What's going on?"

"Lock up and stay safe. I love you guys" She kissed his cheek making her way back to Perrie.

"Can you drive us home please?" Perrie nodded.

-

"Is everything okay?" Perrie asked for the third time. She was freaking out a little bit. Everything was just so strange.

"Can we talk later?" Leigh-Anne asked laying Jesy down in the middle of their bed.

"Sure baby. I just want to make sure that you're okay."

"I'm okay. I'll tell you everything tomorrow."

"Okay. I love you, I'm going to go take a shower."

"I love you too. Kiss?" Perrie kissed her wife before walking into the bathroom.

She was surprised to see Leigh-Anne holding Jesy. She had her back to the headboard and Jesy's back to her chest. Both their eyes closed and chests rising and falling consistently.

She smiled and laid down, putting on teen titans. They were a quarter of the way into the test run when Leigh-Anne decided she didn't want kids. But then again she didn't even try. She instead turned her focus to work. She split her organization in half. She moved the prostitution ring into a renovated abandoned hotel and the trade and Claude's side of things is still under Amina's firm. The last place people would expect crime to take place would be at a law firm, well under one.