Chapter 10

"Jesy! Go flip your card please, that was not nice."

"Go FliP YoUr CaRd pLeAsE.. blah blah blah" Jesy mocked her teacher, smiling when the class began to laugh.

"Jesy, you're being naughty, if you don't clean up your act I'm going to call mama"

"I don't care"

"You don't care?"

"No. I'm not scared of her" Victoria shook her head. She was calling Perrie every other day and today was no different.

"Class! Please quiet down" unable to settle her class she stepped outside answering her phone.

"Ms.Edwards"

"Yes. Do I need to come pick her up?"

"Please. She's being too much of a disruption, it's hard for me to teach my class. I know you have work, I'm sorry but I have no other choice."

"Can you call my wife. I can't leave work"

"She didn't pick up."

"I'll be right there"

Perrie went to her co-worker asking if she could watch her class.

"I'm on break Perrie."

"I know. I'm sorry for asking so much. Will this change your answer?" Perrie asked, taking two hundred dollars out of her wallet.

"I guess" She took the money and left her classroom. Perrie grabbed her bag and keys and left the school. The last thing she needed was to lose her job. Leigh-Anne made more than enough but Perrie loves her job. She loves working with kids and teaching them.

-

"Let's go"

"Owww, you're hurting me. Mama you're hurting me" Perrie grabbed her hand walking her to the car and buckling her in.

"Oh, Hush."

"This is too much now, Jesy. I have to pick you up every single day. Mama has to work. How am I going to make money if I have to keep coming to pick you up?"

"You don't need money, mama. Mommy is rich and bibi and papa are rich too."

"That's not the point baby. I like to make my own money and I like going to work"

"Because you like them more than me"

"That's not true, baby"

"Yes it is! You only want to go with Jade! And never me. It's just Jade Jade Jade. I hate her. I want her to go away"

"Hey, what did I say about saying you hate people?" She glanced at Jesy through the rear view mirror.

"Not to but I do. She ruined everything. She made mommy mean again. She never plays with me anymore.  No one does! I'm sad and no one cares!" Perrie felt bad hearing that she felt that way. She never wanted her to feel like no one has time for her and she's still so young so she needs a lot of attention. Jesy's also more of a quality time type of kid. They can't just buy her toys or sweets and make it all better.

Jesy frowned trying not to cry. Every since the day Jade came to live with them she's been feeling ignored. Leigh-Anne was always telling Jade off. She barely paid Jesy any mind and that bothered her the most. She wanted her to go away. She just wanted everything to go back to normal.

Once Perrie got back to her school she hugged her daughter.

"I'm sorry. Mama will try to do better. I didnt know you felt that way. I'll take you out for lunch when I have a break, okay?"