Chapter 8

"No, what the fuck was he thinking!? I'm so upset right now."

Leigh-Anne knew she was serious but something about Perrie being pissed off turned her on. Probably because Perrie was extremely patient and she didn't see her like this often.

Leigh-Anne ran her hands down Perrie's chest, moving closer to her. She bit her lip looking into her now dark blue eyes.

"Does it look like I'm playing, right now?"

"Who says I'm playing?" Leigh-Anne lifted her onto the counter, standing in between her legs.

"Babe. I'm serious."

"I'm listening"

"Not with your hands on my ass, you're not"

"I am"

"What did I just say"

". . ."

"See get off me" perrie moved her hand and Leigh-Anne rested them on her waist.

"No, I heard you. I just didn't hear the last part. I heard you say that the dumb bitch called CPS. Right?" Perrie smiled

"Stop swearing so much. Jesy's teacher wrote on her log that she was using colorful language."

"That little shit"

"See. This is where she gets it from"

"Sorry. So you're worried that she's going to be put in the system?"

"Yeah, she's a good kid, baby and she's so so so smart."

"Why am I letting her take a room if she's in foster care?"

"She has a room?"

"Yeah."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I'm not a monster. I'm not going to make her room with strangers twice her age."

"I think she ran away. Im worried about her, Leigh.  She hasn't been to  school for weeks. "

"Nope, She's not coming here. She's a menace."

"You don't even know her. Please give her a chance. You don't have to take care of her or anything. I just. . . I can't leave her. I promised I would help her and she probably thinks I called her cps on her when I told her I wouldn't. Please babe. If you really don't want to, it's fine but. . . This girl means a lot to me."

"You're going to turn this place into a foster home."

"Is that a yes"

"You almost always give me my way so I guess i have to give you yours"

"Thank you baby!" Perrie hugged Leigh-Anne before resting her arms over her shoulders. She leaned in to kiss her. Things started getting heated but didn't last long.

"Why are you trying to eat her face?" Jesy laughed behind her hand as she walked into the kitchen. Brenda just dropped her off.

"Why do you have your shoes on in my house?" Leigh-Anne pulled away from Perrie, resting her head on her chest.

"Why are you laying there like that? Little baby needs milky?" Jesy teased.

"Why are you swearing at school? Does Mommy needs to get her belt?" Perrie smiled when Jesy's eyes widened and she backed away with her hands over her bum.

"Mommy one, Jesy zero"

Jesy pouted playfully.

"No swearing at school Jesy, you know better" Leigh-Anne scolded lightly.