Chapter 17

"She'll have a bagel and cream cheese with an iced Chai latte please. With almond milk." Leigh-Anne smiled, wrapping her arm around her wife. She was so giddy. Perrie decided to stay home and spend the day with her wife. They were currently at one of her favorite diners. They came here often as teenagers, it was actually where they had their first date.

"And for you?"

"Can I just have the French toast meal?"

"And to drink?"

"I'll take a hot coffee please. Cream no sugar."

"You got it"

"YoU gOt iT" Leigh-Anne mocked and Perrie pinched her.

"Behave yourself."

"What? She still works here. It's been like ten years."

"So what, the fact that she's been able to hold a job for ten years in this day and age is super impressive. You don't know her situation. Today is about us. Stop making it about everyone else, then you'll have an attitude saying I never spend time with you."

"Stop it" Leigh-Anne crossed her arms. Her feelings hurt a bit.

Perrie rolled her eyes, there was no way that Leigh-Anne who took part in such a dangerous lifestyle was so. . .sensitive and soft. She knows her wife was raised in a bubble. But she didn't think it would carry over past their teen years.

"I'm sorry baby. I just want to spend time with my baby because I miss you, okay? I don't want anyone to ruin it for me"

"Okay" Leigh-Anne smiled ear to ear again. I Perrie put her hand on Leigh-Anne's thigh comfortingly.

"Maybe you can drive me home please?"

"Do you want to go home?"

"Yeah. Watch a movie, a little massage, I have a new Playlist babe!" Perrie missed this side of her wife. She doesn't know what she's been getting these last few months.

"Yeah? What type of Playlist? Is it sensual?"

"Stoppp."

"It is, isn't it?"

"No"

"Who's in it? Give me 3 artists."

"Alina Baraz-"

"Yes it is"

"It isn't"

"Baby, if you want to. . . . We can. Why are you still embarrassed to ask?"

"I don't know. I liked it when I didn't have to ask. I don't want it to be weird because you never come to me, I start to feel needy and I don't like that."

"What's wrong with feeling needy? I actually like to see you all flustered and frustrated." Leigh-Anne's face and neck warmed up, her eyes glued to Perrie's hand that was on her thigh, slowly inching up.

"Babe"

"Shush." Leigh-Anne became anxious, feeling Perrie's fingers dance closer and closer.

"Here's your drinks, I'll be right back with your food."

"What do you say baby?" Perrie whispered in her ear.

"T-Thank you."

The woman nodded and walked away. Perrie grabbed Leigh-Anne's cup, mixing it up for her. Before holding the straw up to her mouth.

"Taste good, baby?"

"Stop it." Leigh-Anne tried to take the cup from her but Perrie moved it.

"Taste good?"

"Yes"

"Hm?"

"Yes babe." Perrie pecked her lips before putting her cup down. She noticed a man staring at Leigh-Anne from a few tables away.

"I'm going to the bathroom"

"Want me to come with you?"

"No, you don't have to."

"Do you have your gun on you?" She asked quietly before Leigh-Anne got up and she shook her head.

"No,why?"

"I was just asking, go use the bathroom before the food comes." Leigh-Anne couldn't stop smiling as she walked off.

Perrie couldn't believe how oblivious Leigh-Anne could be at times. Once she was out of sight she turned to the man. He was no longer there. Of course.

"Here you are. You and Leigh-Anne Still a thing, huh?" The waitress asked sitting the food down on the table

"Not a 'thing' anymore, we're married with two children" Perrie smiled at her former crush. That was why Leigh-Anne didn't like her.

"Aw, that's good to hear. High school sweethearts."

"Yeah" Perrie looked in the direction of the bathroom when Leigh-Anne didn't come back.

"Excuse me" she made her way to the women's bathroom.

"Babe? You alright?"

"Yeah. . ."

"You sure? You've been in her for a while."

"Yeah, think they put milk in my latte." Perrie walked over to the stall and looked through the small gap.

"Back up you creep"

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay"

"I'm fine."

"Okay. Sorry." Perrie felt a little suspicious but didn't want to ruin their date.

She sat at the table looking around for the man who was sitting at that table.

Eventually Leigh-Anne sat down and they ate.

"Did I take too long? I'm sorry" Leigh-Anne tried to feed Perrie but she was feeling a bit uneasy.

"No, babe. Come on." She put forty dollars on the table under her plate and grabbed Leigh-Anne's hand.

"Let's go"

"What happened?"

"Babe, what's going on?" She asked when Perrie sped off.

"I want to get you home"

"Yeah?"

"Mhm."

-

"Babe, you just said your back hurt"

"I lied." Leigh-Anne smirked, locking the door behind them. 

"I don't like when you lie to me, Leigh-Anne."

"I Guess you're going to have to do something about it" Leigh-Anne shrugged trying to walk away. Perrie grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her back. She held her neck kissing her.

"Calm down, what's wrong with you?" Perrie asked, feeling her heartbeat out of her chest.

"Relax" She gently pushed her on the sofa. Straddling her.

"Babe wait. I heard something." Leigh-Anne held Perries hands in her own.

"I'm sure it's nothing."

"I heard something." She pushed Perrie off her and stood up checking the house room by room.

She went upstairs with a glock, in her hand. She checked her room before checking the girl's rooms.

Leigh-Anne lowered the gun when she saw who was standing there.