Chapter 2

"Ms. Leigh-Anne?"

"What"

"Can I have a donut please?" Jesy asked staring at the treats in the box

"No. Touch it, and I'm going to cut your fingers off."Leigh-Anne didn't have to look at the girl to know that she had her nasty little fingers over her food.

"Is Perrie here yet?"

"Why do you keep asking about MY wife?"

"I miss her"

"You don't even know her," Leigh-Anne scoffed, turning back to her desktop.

"She's the only nice person here. She plays with me and gives me snacks"

"Sorry to break it to you but she's not here for you. You can leave my office now"

"She said I can wait here for her"

"You know, You talk a lot. Come here" Jesy shook her head afraid that Leigh-Anne would hit her or something.

"Come here, I said" Her stern tone left the five year old no other choice. She slowly made her way over to the mean woman. Leigh-Anne pulled out some masking tape wrapping it around the girl's head, making sure to cover her mouth.

"Hear that? No? Me either." Leigh-Anne smiled, handing her one of the donuts.

Jesy tried to take off the tape but it pulled her hair, making her cry. Leigh-Anne didn't notice, nor did she care.

-

"Hi baby!" Perrie smiled, hugging her wife.

"Do you hate me or something?"

"No, why?"

"You left me here with these idiots for a whole week and left that little annoying girl in my office. I almost blew her head. . . tuh, I was very nice to her"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you babe, where is she?" Leigh-Anne pointed to a closet where she kept her work clothes.

"Are you kidding me?" Leigh-Anne chuckled with a nod.

"I'm not laughing, it's not funny. She's a child" Perrie opened the door being met with the strong smell of urine.

"Oh no, are you okay?"

"You pissed in my closet, you little shit!?"

"Go to Target and get her some new clothes." Perrie grabbed some scissors from Leigh-Anne's desk, cutting the tape off her mouth.

"Some pull ups too," Leigh-Anne joked, making Jesy shed a few more tears.

"Maybe I should call Amina down here so she can admire your work."

"Okay, Okay I'm going"

"And get her a plushie or something for all this shit you put her through, Do you like plushies?" Jesy nodded.

"I'm going to clean you up and if Leigh-Anne does this again i'm going to tell her mommy?"

"Is her mommy going to put her in time out?"

"No. Her mommy is going to get her belt and spank her, so she won't do it again, you don't have to worry, okay?" Jesy nodded again.

"Say yes and stop nodding, you're not a baby"

"Mind your business and do what I asked please"

"Sorry" Leigh-Anne grabbed her wallet and left her office.