Chapter 11.5?

Perrie back hugged Leigh-Anne as she made breakfast.

"Make her plate too. Do you like when you're left out?"

"No"

"So stop excluding her."

"Okay.Starting today I'm going to try to be better"

"Good, that's what I like to hear. If you do well I'll take you somewhere nice. Where do you want to go?"

Perrie knew that she had to install a reward system. She really wanted Leigh-Anne to give Jade a chance.

"Jamaica. Will you take me?"

"Yes. I'll take you if I hear good things."

"No kids"

"No kids"

"Drinks and me and you time?"

"Yes baby" Perrie smiled, kissing the back of her neck.

"Mommy"

"Yes baby" Leigh-Anne hugged Jesy and kissed her cheek.

"I'm hungry"

"I know. Mommy's almost done. Go get Jade for me please."

"Jade?"

"Yes. Go get her and be nice"

"Do I have to?"

"Yes."

"Okay. . ." Jesy went upstairs to wake Jade up. She walked over to the teenager slapping her across her face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jade stood up pushing Jesy . She fell back onto her bum.

"I'm gonna tell my mommy and she's going to give you away!"

"Mommy! Mommy!"

"Yes"

"You're such a fucking brat" Jade grumbled going into the bathroom connected to her bedroom.

"I'm telling!"

"Not if I tell first" Jade pushed past Jesy running into the kitchen.

"Girls, girls. Slow down. No running on the kitchen." Perrie reminded before tapping Leigh-Anne.

"Your turn. Remember what I said"

"Jamaica"

"Exactly. Be fair"

"Girls what's going on?" Leigh-Anne sighed as they began to ramble over each other.

"Shhhh, Jade what happened?" The girls stopped rambling and both stared at Leigh-Anne.

"Why does she get to go first?"

"She's older. Let her speak please. I'll let you talk next."

"You always give her her way, mommy. I thought I was your favorite!"

"Don't shout at me, I said you will speak next. Jade."

"Yes, sorry. She slapped me. I was just laying in bed sleeping and she slapped me-"

"She shoved me and called me a fucking brat!!"

"Let her speak, Jesy"

"And stop swearing" Perrie added, standing behind Leigh-Anne.

"I did call her a brat and I did swear at her. But I didn't appreciate being hit like that. I also did shove her. I apologize, it was out of instinct."

"Jesy, is that true?"

"That's not true. That's not true, mommy. I said Jade wake up. Jade wake up and she didn't so I just tapped her cheek and then she pushed me and called me a brat"

"I don't think that's true, Jesy. I didn't hear you say anything to her and her cheek is quite red. Are you telling stories?"

". . .no. mommy, she hurt me. You have to yell at her."

"Keep your hands to yourself. Do you understand me?"

"But she hit me too!"

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Yes"

"Good, thank you. Have a seat and eat your breakfast please" Jesy began to cry as she sat at the table. Her mother was such a traitor.

"Jade, please keep your hands to yourself and don't swear at her, it's not nice"

"I'm sorry about that. It won't happen again."

"Thank you, please eat your breakfast. We have a big day ahead of us." Jade looked at Leigh-Anne with a confused look.

"Very good. You're doing great." Perrie gave her an encouraging pat on the bum making Leigh-Anne roll her eyes.

"I'm not four"

"I can't touch your bum?"

"No. If you're not touching me touching me, I don't want you to touch me."

"You're such a brat" Perrie shook her head sitting at the table. She knew exactly what she wanted.

"Why are you crying bubba?"

"Mommy's being mean" She cried and Perrie cooed, opening her arms. Jesy stood up sitting in her mama's lap. Perrie grabbed a napkin wiping her daughter's nose.

"It's alright. Eat your breakfast, baby."

Leigh-Anne knew what Perrie was trying to do. She was trying to turn Jesy into a Mama's girl and she didn't like it.

"Jade"

"Yes"

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out for the day and spend some time getting to know one another."

"No thanks"

"Jade, remember what we talked about last night?" Perrie asked, feeding Jesy because she refused to feed herself.

"Oh yeah. I'd love to."

"Great. Find something to wear. We'll leave in a bit."

Jade nodded, eating her food before asking to be excused.